The Rockets - I would prefer the numbers outline to match the word mark but solid and better than their main set imo, but not by much. Their main set is just really stale and could use a refreshing. Magic just look silly -- the shorts look like a canal street knock off of the Penny and Shaq days. You know it's bad when the uniform looks better on a 5 ft woman than it does on the player who's supposed to be wearing it. Adidas are very hit and miss on this last go around - from 9.5 on the new Nets jersey to a -9.5 on the new magic jersey. Nike will have to be epically bad to not be an improvement over this joke of a company. Wise for Por to not use the 3 stripe kings on their new set, one can only imagine the field day adidas would have with those stripes! 

GO NETS.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

A few days ago, the Cavaliers posted a picture on Twitter with two new players. One of those players was Chris "Birdman" Anderson in a #00 jersey. Is that actually allowed considering Kevin Love is #0?

I was always under the impression that it wasn't allowed, but the Nuggets have players who wear 0 and 00, so maybe it's a new thing.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

On 9/26/2016 at 11:26 AM, Conrad. said:

^ that's correct. i was mistaken there. no new court for the Hornets (thankfully).

Except for the arena name. It is now the Spectrum Center, like shown in the picture.

11 hours ago, Lafarge said:

I was always under the impression that it wasn't allowed, but the Nuggets have players who wear 0 and 00, so maybe it's a new thing.

Definitely a new thing. I remember Greg Ostertag was 00, Jazz got the Big O, Olden Polymice, who wears 0, so Ostertag switched to 39.  Same with the Bulls, Randy Brown was 0, they signed Parish who wanted a cheap ring, and since The Chief essentially owns 00 Brown switched to 1.

spacer.png

Just now, Ice_Cap said:

Beautiful. Make this the primary as soon as possible.

I agree. A white version would look very nice as well. Although if they were to actually make them the primary it'd be nice to see them change the collar to a more traditional style and also ditch the copperplate number font. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 minutes ago, Digby said:

Gotta disagree with the praise on the Warriors "stretch" alt -- mixing Copperplate and that 90s-tastic psuedo-Western wordmark is a typeface nightmare.

Not only that but they inverted the colors on the wordmark so it looks even worse. This is a no go for me.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived