The new "NBA ESPN" bug in the upper left has to go. Watching on my TV, it's stuck in the corner of my eye looks almost like a cursor that needs to be moved off-screen.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BrooklynCarter said:

lowry-purple.jpg

That red raptor was sublimated onto (into) the jersey?  That's so awesome!  I wonder why they can't (or don't) sublimate the team name and/or number, as well, aside from maybe cost.

The NBA ESPN bug is driving me crazy. My eye keeps on getting drawn to it. It'd be much better placed in the upper right corner, if they have to have it at all.  We process information left to right (correct?), and I keep subliminally getting stuck on the upper left-most element. Fix it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The "ESPN NBA Tuesday" part is way too big, taking up space for absolutely no reason, and pushes the scoreboard too far to the left when it should be almost centered. 

Good thing I'm a nets fan and I don't have to worry about my team finding themselves on national television

10 hours ago, ror1997 said:

The "ESPN NBA Tuesday" part is way too big, taking up space for absolutely no reason, and pushes the scoreboard too far to the left when it should be almost centered. 

Good thing I'm a nets fan and I don't have to worry about my team finding themselves on national television

I think it's too late for this season but the next one, maybe... Not sure if you're over at NetsDaily like I am but Lin has brought on a population larger than some small countries already. If we progress and develop the way Markinson intends, I think we could be on some national games next season, or maybe even get flexed late in the year when the Knicks inevitably collapse. Everyone loves teams that plays hard and leaves it all out there and from everything I've gathered this offseason, that should be us.

Also on the Lin fans -- Expect a significant jump in Lopez's all star votes this season.

GO NETS.

If you're going to have it be that big, at least have the score take up the majority of the bug. 

EDIT: during gameplay the score is a lot bigger, but it's still too large overall and the ESPNBA icon is unnecessary and oversized. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Archived