The new "NBA ESPN" bug in the upper left has to go. Watching on my TV, it's stuck in the corner of my eye looks almost like a cursor that needs to be moved off-screen.

7 hours ago, BrooklynCarter said:

lowry-purple.jpg

That red raptor was sublimated onto (into) the jersey?  That's so awesome!  I wonder why they can't (or don't) sublimate the team name and/or number, as well, aside from maybe cost.

5 minutes ago, thefridge15 said:

here are a few looks at the new ESPN graphics during the game

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 9.45.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 9.45.41 PM.png

I don't like it...its too generic.

The NBA ESPN bug is driving me crazy. My eye keeps on getting drawn to it. It'd be much better placed in the upper right corner, if they have to have it at all.  We process information left to right (correct?), and I keep subliminally getting stuck on the upper left-most element. Fix it.

There's some sharp aspects of the new scorebug, but ESPN drives me crazy how the NBA has one graphics package, MNF has another, college football, college basketball, and MLB has a third one, and all the rest still have the old one

The "ESPN NBA Tuesday" part is way too big, taking up space for absolutely no reason, and pushes the scoreboard too far to the left when it should be almost centered. 

Good thing I'm a nets fan and I don't have to worry about my team finding themselves on national television

The Kings' new unis looked tired and straight outta 2000's, as was expected. They are a decade late with those.

10 hours ago, ror1997 said:

The "ESPN NBA Tuesday" part is way too big, taking up space for absolutely no reason, and pushes the scoreboard too far to the left when it should be almost centered. 

Good thing I'm a nets fan and I don't have to worry about my team finding themselves on national television

I think it's too late for this season but the next one, maybe... Not sure if you're over at NetsDaily like I am but Lin has brought on a population larger than some small countries already. If we progress and develop the way Markinson intends, I think we could be on some national games next season, or maybe even get flexed late in the year when the Knicks inevitably collapse. Everyone loves teams that plays hard and leaves it all out there and from everything I've gathered this offseason, that should be us.

Also on the Lin fans -- Expect a significant jump in Lopez's all star votes this season.

If you're going to have it be that big, at least have the score take up the majority of the bug. 

EDIT: during gameplay the score is a lot bigger, but it's still too large overall and the ESPNBA icon is unnecessary and oversized. 

10 hours ago, HighCheese said:

Cant even see the LA portion of the clippers logo with the red background

just a big C

The less we see of that ugly logo the better

Not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but there's a change to the Sixers court.  The "SIXERS.COM" in front of each bench has been replaced by Toyota sponsorship

55 minutes ago, BigEd76 said:

Not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but there's a change to the Sixers court.  The "SIXERS.COM" in front of each bench has been replaced by Toyota sponsorship

Yeah I just noticed that too!(watching on NBA TV) now. 

It may just be the lighting in the arena they were playing in, but watching preseason highlights of Kings vs. Warriors the Kings' new purple jerseys look very blue.