4 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

Not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but there's a change to the Sixers court.  The "SIXERS.COM" in front of each bench has been replaced by Toyota sponsorship

It's probably going to say SIXERS.COM again whenever they have a National TV game like every other team in the league.

bSLCtu2.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Cavs new courts.  

I do think the black compliments these shades of wine and gold much better than the navy does.  However, whenever I see the R/B/Y, I think of Atlanta.  I know this is Wine and Gold, and not Red and Yellow, but the similarities are still there.  I think at this point, the team's color have to stay R/B/Y for a long, long time.

6 minutes ago, CLEstones said:

RE: Cavs new courts.  

I do think the black compliments these shades of wine and gold much better than the navy does.  However, whenever I see the R/B/Y, I think of Atlanta.  I know this is Wine and Gold, and not Red and Yellow, but the similarities are still there.  I think at this point, the team's color have to stay R/B/Y for a long, long time.

The black/yellow/wine is a lot more similar to the Heat's color palette than the old Hawks' palette. That's the main reason why I don't like the increased usage of black for the Cavs. Their stretch uniform is the perfect example of why wine/yellow/white is all they really need IMO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The black/yellow/wine is a lot more similar to the Heat's color palette than the old Hawks' palette. That's the main reason why I don't like the increased usage of black for the Cavs. Their stretch uniform is the perfect example of why wine/yellow/white is all they really need IMO.

Indeed.....

I've always wondered what a Light Blue, Yellow-Orange & Wine colour scheme would look like for Cleveland. It's unique enough and I think it could really work. It's also a creative mesh of eras for the team. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Our first really terrible (okay they're all terrible but you know what I mean) sponsor for next season:

IMG_2326.JPG

It clashes so badly with the uniform design and colors. At least the Stub Hub patches on the Sixers' jerseys weren't as intrusive on the color palette and design of the uniforms.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

21 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Our first really terrible (okay they're all terrible but you know what I mean) sponsor for next season:

IMG_2326.JPG

It clashes so badly with the uniform design and colors. At least the Stub Hub patches on the Sixers' jerseys weren't as intrusive on the color palette and design of the uniforms.

darth-vader-no.jpg

shado_logo.gif

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

IMG_2326.JPG

That's nuts.

20 hours ago, upperV03 said:

IMG_2326.JPG

Crippling depression is starting to set in.

bSLCtu2.png

52 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

Nets are apparently in negotiations with several companies.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2016/10/4/13169984/brett-yormark-uniform-ad-deal-in-couple-of-months

They better force the logo to be in team colors or else it will be a mess.

(And please be a Brooklyn company! I wouldn't mind Brooklyn Brewery's B on the jerseys, for example)

YVRMUBj.png

Very sorry to post this in here, but i didn't want to make a bigger mistake and create a thread in the wrong section.

Does anyone here happen to have the color codes for the Minneapolis Lakers?  I came across some Nike Air Zoom Hurache 2K4 MPLS laser PE in the trash in pretty damn decent condition(including a pair of LeBron 20-5-5 worse condition) but i want to restore it as best i can with the closest matching paints. Will any white and baby blue do?

This is the shoe i'm talking about(not my photo).

Spoiler

Nike-Zoom-Huarache-2k4-Blue-Laser-Kobe-B

Archived