• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheFallenHaveRisen said:

Supposedly they're going with the black shirts

o32TN9F.jpg

Ugh.  I'm glad LeBron finally won a title for the Cavs and ended a long title drought in Cleveland--he earned it--but just ugh.  I wish they would've won it while wearing another jersey.

Fun look at all of the sock options for the Suns this year:

IMG_2399.JPG

For those who don't know, the purple, black and white pairs on the left are part of the striped NBA on-court collection that Stance recently unveiled:

IMG_2400.JPG

As a Blazers fan I'm really hoping they wear the black, red and white striped ones at some point this season.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Fun look at all of the sock options for the Suns this year:

IMG_2399.JPG

You really scared me for a second because I thought that the socks were graphics on the actual jersey.  I was like, "I thought the ads can only be 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches big"...

On 16.10.2016 at 6:21 PM, NYCdog said:

0a38b125-abe2-48a5-afe2-d82bb2999d34.nba

This is also a terrible bottom line, ESPN. Wrong choice of fonts, why italicize, and do we really need to know total team timeouts more than total team fouls in the period (which can also indicate bonus) 

This NBA Tuesday is really necessary? I never understood why ESPN put that on a score bug. I've got a calendar so you don't need to remind me what day we've got. Also this s..t is covering almost half of a lower part of screen. That's ridiculous! If you really need to have this, make it a more subtle, smaller, put it under a score bug or do something different, but not that what you've done.

4r2eer.png

As of this week, ESPN has dramatically reduced the size of the scoreboard, it's now back to the size it was previously. It only says ESPN NBA Day of the Week when coming back from breaks and also expands for information. Preseason isn't just for teams to get prepared.

bSLCtu2.png

1 hour ago, Bolt957 said:

I think Phoenix could benefit from a brighter shade of purple. I could tolerate the road uni more.

In the last round of re-brands, both PHX and Charlotte went with a much darker shade of purple than they both used to use.  The Kings are the only ones left that use a bit brighter shade.

Archived