1,921 posts in this topic

I have no idea why I like this even though everything tells me it's a bad design 

bulls_uniforms_hinrich.jpg 

2 people like this

On 2/13/2017 at 4:35 PM, Shadojoker said:

@BringBackTheVet @panthers_2012

Pages 71-73 lies your answer but my source but mainly this post by @hendocfc

He originally posted on page 71..

"A number of teams are rebranding next season,one of them is going to be a... shock,and one of them could be a gift from the heavens. Can't say much more for now"

he then revealed the above quote..there you go.

Sorry if it isnt up to your standards..but you can see(read) within these pages this isn't a lie..

The other two teams are Spurs & Pistons

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Ice Man said:

Say whaaaaaaaaat????!!

Spurs!!!? Very interesting!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, ltjets21 said:

Will the Bulls sleeved black jerseys go back to normal? Also does anyone remember what happened to this idea?

5Q5v1iRB6fGP2lxu_Zkk8uHfsLzcXidN3L1vmZgcxK8.jpg

I think they scrapped it last minute for no apparent reason. 

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Personally I'd prefer these as black alternate uniform. I love the Chicago script as an alternate jersey.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ice Man said:

Where do you get this information, its not on the web

2 hours ago, ImmortalChef said:

Where do you get this information, its not on the web

Hasn't been announced yet to public. I know I'm just a random poster on here but have some reliable sauces. Just wait for it. 

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Ice Man said:

Hasn't been announced yet to public. I know I'm just a random poster on here but have some reliable sauces. Just wait for it. 

Is Chris "Multiple Sauces" Broussard one of them?

3 people like this

17 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

Is Chris "Multiple Sauces" Broussard one of them?

Forgot about that guy! He is not.

Curious to see how much of a "new uniforms" Spurs will actually end up having though. Are they going to "Buccaneers" this or just make slight modifications?

4 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

I think they scrapped it last minute for no apparent reason. 

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Personally I'd prefer these as black alternate uniform. I love the Chicago script as an alternate jersey.

Did they end up wearing the proper throwbacks?

I'm taking everything with a grain of salt until the teams come out and say something. Until then it's just reddit rumors

11 hours ago, Ice Man said:

Forgot about that guy! He is not.

Curious to see how much of a "new uniforms" Spurs will actually end up having though. Are they going to "Buccaneers" this or just make slight modifications?

The only thing the Spurs need to is to go back to the rounded collar and add back the waistband trim on their shorts. I'm also in favor of them scrapping their two alternates with the giant "U" Spur logo on them and adding the 1970's George Gervin era grey and black uniforms as alternates. It would also be cool to see them bring back the fiesta-style court as an alternate every now and then.

58 minutes ago, IceBurgs70 said:

The only thing the Spurs need to is to go back to the rounded collar and add back the waistband trim on their shorts. I'm also in favor of them scrapping their two alternates with the giant "U" Spur logo on them and adding the 1970's George Gervin era grey and black uniforms as alternates. It would also be cool to see them bring back the fiesta-style court as an alternate every now and then.

I freaking hate those stupid alt's that just have the Spur logo on them. Just awful. 

1 person likes this

Spurs I think will do something really minor as in removing/modernizing the side piping, changing the collars or changing the Spurs script on the jerseys. I expect the bulk of the identity to remain as is or similar. Maybe a modernized primary logo too? 

Cant see much more than that happening. 

Bring back the Fiesta colors!!!

spurs-fiesta-colors_wusrij4wgpjf1u0asklx

And find a cool way to incorporate it into their unis without looking too 90s!

5 people like this

You want pink, sherbet orange, and teal mixed in with black and silver, without it looking "too '90s?" Good luck.

6 people like this

On 2/14/2017 at 5:28 AM, WSU151 said:

Eggplant and jade?  Navy is eggplant?  

Potato, potahto

b5b7b19dc8e76833f0dc8f6a9d24aa68.jpgnavy-blue.jpg

13 minutes ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

Potato, potahto

b5b7b19dc8e76833f0dc8f6a9d24aa68.jpgnavy-blue.jpg

Ehhh, close enough. 

Will Magic suggest new Lakers uniforms with his newfound position of power?  I still feel they should've come up with something new or tweaked when Kobe retired...something to signify a new era.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ben in LA said:

Will Magic suggest new Lakers uniforms with his newfound position of power?  I still feel they should've come up with something new or tweaked when Kobe retired...something to signify a new era.

Would be nice to see them change to a more traditional collar type since that wishbone one kinda screams early 2000s. I want my Pistons to do the same if/when they make a change.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ben in LA said:

The Lakers don't need to do anything drastic if they want to update their look. Discarding the wishbone collar to a simple v-neck and changing the white numbers to purple on the gold jersey are the only changes that I see needing to be made. Also ditch the black Hollywood Nights unis!