Super Bowl Shuffle XLVI - Indianapolis VOTING

raysox

32 minutes ago, raysox said:

Well I certainly forgot about that for the sake of keeping the submmissions organized. I may just make them public because certain ones, like the handdrawn ones, would stick out.

My bad everyone.

My 2 cents - I like the anonymity of this. Sure, there are some that will stick out and some designers have a definitive style, but there are plenty of people who don't. Admittedly, in the past I've found myself voting for one over another because I knew who designed it. I later felt I was being unfair to the person I didn't vote for. Obviously just my feelings on it, but still.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold: IV - The colors, font choices, and shape of the logo all work so well together. I really like the simplicity of this one and the way it pops off the background.

Silver: III - This one is extremely well done. My only criticism would be that the outlines along the top and bottom should be smooth. Other than that, it is a well done and well executed logo from top to bottom.

Bronze: I - I really like this one except for one thing. I would make the checkerboard pattern either solid or remove it instead of it being a gradient. I can't help but see the transparent Photoshop background when I see those checkerboards. 

Archived