raysox

Super Bowl Shuffle XLVI - Indianapolis VOTING

32 minutes ago, raysox said:

Well I certainly forgot about that for the sake of keeping the submmissions organized. I may just make them public because certain ones, like the handdrawn ones, would stick out.

My bad everyone.

My 2 cents - I like the anonymity of this. Sure, there are some that will stick out and some designers have a definitive style, but there are plenty of people who don't. Admittedly, in the past I've found myself voting for one over another because I knew who designed it. I later felt I was being unfair to the person I didn't vote for. Obviously just my feelings on it, but still.

I think the anonymity is an important element. I noticed the names after i had decided on which order to vote, but I think seeing the names could influence people's voting based on other work they've seen from specific designers.

Gold-VI

Silver-III
Bronze-I

: Entry IV
: Entry I
: Entry II

Gold- Entry 2

Silver- Entry 1

Bronze- Entry 3

Gold: Entry I

Silver: Entry III

Bronze: Entry IV

Gold: IV - The colors, font choices, and shape of the logo all work so well together. I really like the simplicity of this one and the way it pops off the background.

Silver: III - This one is extremely well done. My only criticism would be that the outlines along the top and bottom should be smooth. Other than that, it is a well done and well executed logo from top to bottom.

Bronze: I - I really like this one except for one thing. I would make the checkerboard pattern either solid or remove it instead of it being a gradient. I can't help but see the transparent Photoshop background when I see those checkerboards.