NFL by bbb FINAL EDITION

bbb

Hello everybody,

last year l started a topic called NFL by bbb (  http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103791-nfl-by-bbb/) but l never finished it. Now, after some busy months, l've finally finished my work.

There's no one-helmet rule for throwbacks and every uniform has usually 2 types of pants. Throwbacks to no-name-jerseys don't actually have the name in the back or TV numbers, as it should be.

l'll post the uniforms by DIVISION, 2 teams every time after some C&C that it's always a good thing

So, let's start with NFC EAST 

NY GIANTS

They already have a good set, but l don't like the helmet-sleeves-pants stripes inconsistency . l've gave them a more solid look,changed the numbers font and also brought back the red alternate

Schermata%202016-01-12%20alle%2021.50.46

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Pretty much a revolution here : l've changed the logo to make it simpler and less repeating (2 pairs on the current logo is just a big NO) , completely changed the helmet to mach the new logo and gave them new jersey sleeves. The throwback is the jersey that they used in the 50s (also if their current throwback is very good )

Schermata%202016-01-12%20alle%2020.50.19

Dallas & Philly up next tomorrow or maybe this evening (european time) after C&C 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of the wordmark up the side of the Redskins uniforms when the sleeve stripes would translate a little better,I like the feather wrapping around as well but I'd have that happen on both sides of the helmet rather than only on side. 

The Giants number font is off. I'd try something less vertical looking and more "castle like". Something that has a little girth to it. For the red kits I'd add a thick white outline to the numbers so they can be seen on TV.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Giants- Its modern... im not sure im 100% sold on it, i would make the grey a tad bit lighter though and mabye try to add some white in the stripes for home and alternate and blue in the away that way it will pop more.

Redskins- i would add an outline on the R of the helmet in white, and im not really sure i like the feather. also if they ever changed their uniforms the last thing they would probably do is put Redskins big on the pants. Im totally for keeping the name but if this went out into the public as an actual set (Because every one is sensitive these days) there would be a lot of controversy

OK thanks for the C&C, l'll update was&nyg after the end of the division. Now Philadelphia and Dallas

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
Chip Kelly would be happy about these Oregon-ish sleeves. Also removed the white on the helmet and added a little more black

Schermata%202016-01-09%20alle%2019.04.03

DALLAS COWBOYS
l gave them 2 shades of blue, the darker one that the already use in the blue jersey and the lighter one that they use on their current white jersey. The new 3rd similar  to the home one, but with the lighter blue. Also changed the logo, changing the outside stripe from dark blue to light one. Helmet slightly changed 

Schermata%202016-01-11%20alle%2022.38.01

C&C always welcome :)

I would like to see giants with a different number font plus white numbers with blue outline and more white over all on the reds and helmet. Blue with no outline doesnt contrast well and I think that gray is too dark. However, very solid job overall. 

GO NETS.

remove the grey on the eagles helmet i think it will look alot better, also the line on the pants really dont look the best because it stops right in the middle. if you really want a script on the pants do it bottom up or make the line white for example down the whole pants and make the letters black.

So, since l ended posting the NFC EAST, it's time for the updates 

NY GIANTS

Changed the font and added an outline

Schermata%202016-03-04%20alle%2015.11.18

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Substituted the pants wordmark with a stripe

Schermata%202016-03-04%20alle%2015.20.26

C&C as usual, AFC EAST coming this evening

These are all nice and clean, the only thing I don't like is the Eagles helmet. I understand more black, but it just doesn't work for me with the wings. It would look good for the Falcons, but not the Eagles. Keep the Eagles helmet the same as they have and that will be a great update(or even make the helmet black and revert the wings to their current design). 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived