NHL by CCM (Toronto Revisit)

Lycan38

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canes- I'd actually prefer a set based off the alternate! That's the best Black Canes jersey I've seen in ages and a matching white would look beautiful.

Penguins- Perfect. Even that alternate. I'd buy and wear any of these with pride.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Thanks everyone for the comments so far.

Toronto Maple Leafs

CCM%2BToronto%2BMaple%2BLeafs.png

The home/road is what I hope the Leafs go to. I think it just looks better than what they have been wearing. For the third, I merged together elements from the Arenas and St. Pats.

Thanks, alright I have something new to share.

This is the first of (hopefully not many) revisits I plan on doing. Was planning on holding off on doing any until after I did every team but did this because I didn't want to lose the idea.

Buffalo Sabres (Revisit)

CCM%2BBuffalo%2BSabres%2BRevisit1.png

For the home/road designs I didn't stray too much away from my previous concept. I really have come to like the team in navy more than the royal blue. I think it really helps them stand apart from the other New York franchises. I created a modernized version of the classic roundel logo. I merged together elements from the past and present within it. The alternate is based off the teams black and red era jerseys.

Really am digging the home/road. The alt is nice too except for the font, reminds me too much of the Titans' number font. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

Really am digging the home/road. The alt is nice too except for the font, reminds me too much of the Titans' number font. 

I agree with this, maybe try using their turdburger jersey's number font (you can find it in Conrad's latest NHL pack). I'm not a big fan of the alternate logo on the front of that jersey, it looks a little too bare with no leaping buffalo between the two swords. But with these two small fixes I think it'll look great 

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

5 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

The Font used on the alt is the Buffaslug font, right?

Love the tweaked logo, the jerseys and that alt! It's all perfect in my eyes. Great job.

Yeah, thats the font I decided to use on the alt.

Buffalo looks great. Alt came out awesome. I think for the alt at least, if not the whole set, you should use the gold B-sword logo from the buffaslug era as well. That was a great shoulder logo. 

Playing around with some font/logo ideas for the Sabres alt. So, in the meantime the next team in the series.

Columbus Blue Jackets

CCM%2BColumbus%2BBlue%2BJackets.png

Columbus by no means has an awful set. I think they just need a refresh. So, for this set I promoted the cannon roundel (I think its inevitable it will be made the primary) and brought back the Civil War cap logo. The design takes cues from the current set. I loved Lake Erie's alternate they wore a couple seasons ago. So, I took inspiration for alternate from that design.

Bonus set

CCM%2BColumbus%2BBlue%2BJackets%2BALT%2B

Created a full set based around the alternate.

It pisses me off being a Columbus fan because everything I see done for them is SOOOOOOO much better than they have. 

Although, I would change the colors of the alternate to probably the double blue they currently use as an alternate. I'm not a fan of how closely it matches the main set.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Lets continue on with the next two teams.

Vancouver Canucks

CCM%2BVancouver%2BCanucks.png

For the Canucks I went with a more classic looking design. In line with their current third. Darker blue returns (always preferred the shade they used in the 90s) and the Orca logo is replaced for the stick in rink. Added a green alternate which is inspired by elements of Vancouver's past and present.

Dallas Stars

CCM%2BDallas%2BStars.png

Design is inspired in part by the North Stars. Silver makes it way to the main set (its missing from the current set). The alternate is inspired by an old concept I did.

Canucks set is amazing!

I really like the Stars one too, although I think the numbers could use something, like an outline. But still really good 

spacer.png

Archived