World Cup of Hockey Concepts

I made these about a year ago for a design contest on HockeyJerseyConcepts.com and since the world cup logos and jerseys were released last night I thought it might be fun to revisit them now. Now I will be the first to admit, some of these are crap. This was one of my first ventures into Photoshop and also one of the first times I've made a logo, so please keep that in mind when you are criticizing them. I may go back and do the US jersey again without the sash just for the hell of it so keep and eye out for that. Other than that, enjoy my concepts from last year and let me know what you think. 

Canada%20WC%202_zpsmetn19hh.png

Czech%20world%20cup_zpslbnapdbo.png

Team%20EU_zpsbwxqtfse.png

finland%202_zps1irj1fkm.png

Youngstars%20WC_zpsxjzzphvt.png

Russia%20World%20Cup%202_zps7sjngjcw.png

sweden%203_zpsolbyrnq3.png

usa%20world%20cup%202_zpsufebkeul.png

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain (why not)

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

PS I used a Captain American font for the USA name and numbers. For some reason I thought that was a good idea at the time lol. 

And I also like the idea of teams using their home countries national alphabet for their name. That is why the Russian jersey looks a little weird

I also used the Minnesota Vikings font for Sweden cause why not

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

All of are really good and especially Team Canada, Europe, Russia and Sweden. The one thing that is a tiny problem is the fact that Norway and Switzerland, for example, are not a part of the EU, so using the EU flag would't really apply for those of these countries. But if they where it would be a great design none the less. Great job.

4 minutes ago, Redux said:

All of are really good and especially Team Canada, Europe, Russia and Sweden. The one thing that is a tiny problem is the fact that Norway and Switzerland, for example, are not a part of the EU, so using the EU flag would't really apply for those of these countries. But if they where it would be a great design none the less. Great job.

Shh. Use an inside voice. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Archived