T. Kosty's OHL Redesign (Oshawa Generals Added)

tkosty

Next Project  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The top three are good, but the faux back is where you need to adjust some things. The set is WAY too busy, I get the idea...but you need to simplify. Here's my ldea....

-use the hem design for the arms

-lose the black arms

-make the yoke like the arms and hem

Try it and see how it looks.

On 4/2/2016 at 8:54 PM, timberwolf said:

The top three are good, but the faux back is where you need to adjust some things. The set is WAY too busy, I get the idea...but you need to simplify. Here's my ldea....

-use the hem design for the arms

-lose the black arms

-make the yoke like the arms and hem

Try it and see how it looks.

Gave it a whirl and I think it came out pretty nice. Dropped down to three stripes for the arms to match the hem/yoke. Kept the thick stripes on the arms though for the first one. Second one I matched thickness for the arm stripes. 

TylerKostiuk-SW2.png

TylerKostiuk-SW3.png

3 hours ago, timberwolf said:

That's much better. I think making the black arm stripes the same length as the hem and shoulder stripes would be beneficial. It's a big improvement, though.

Yeah I see what you meant for sure.

Thanks.

On 4/1/2016 at 2:57 PM, MontyK17 said:

As much as i HATE sudbury, I have to admit i really like the set, nice work!

I can't lie, I'm not Sudbury's biggest fan either. But I had to step in and try to save them from their current piping.

I like how a couple of teams around the league put together Remembrance Day sets so I figured I'd give it a go with the Spitfires.

Two different versions, just a basic swap between the red and blue. I'm a bigger fan of the top version but let me know what you guys think.

TylerKostiuk-WS3.png

the design on the home and away is good but the color balance is off. You have no black on the home but lots on the away jersey. On the red jersey I would get rid of the black and swap it with blue. also change the current blue line to yellow. the alternate looks very nice though.

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

1 hour ago, 72freebie said:

the design on the home and away is good but the color balance is off. You have no black on the home but lots on the away jersey. On the red jersey I would get rid of the black and swap it with blue. also change the current blue line to yellow. the alternate looks very nice though.

Just noticed my arm striping on my alternate is pretty similar to yours in your thread, no plagiarism intended. Big fan of your stuff. 

On 4/15/2016 at 6:25 PM, 72freebie said:

Here's an update with your suggestions:

TylerKostiuk-EO2.png

Up next is the Saginaw Spirit.

Tried a shoulder stripe pattern similar to what I used for the Firebirds. I also included two additional versions of the home sweater with slightly different yokes. I actually prefer these yokes but had trouble finding a way to translate them to the away sweater.

TylerKostiuk-SSp.png

TylerKostiuk-SSp2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived