Atlanta United Uni Concept

Artist4Adonai

We're officially just one year away from MLS in Atlanta!  I decided to post an idea for the soccer kit, or soccer shirt really, for Atlanta United FC.  The concepts are based on the 2016 Adidas design being used in the MLS this season.  Any constructive feedback is welcome.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Whittier S said:

These are gorgeous! Love that fade on the phantom sash. Any idea for a jock tag?

I hadn't really given much thought to a jock tag, honestly.  I thought briefly about a collar tag, but next time I get a chance maybe I can come up with something.  Thanks for the feedback!

3 hours ago, XenonDesigns said:

I'd buy the black in an instant! And the hoops look really good. Also, is that U logo real because I really like it.

The jock tag logo isn't used by AUFC, but is my own design.  I don't know what you're referring to when you say hoops, so maybe you can help me with that.  Thank you for the feedback!

4 minutes ago, Artist4Adonai said:

The jock tag logo isn't used by AUFC, but is my own design.  I don't know what you're referring to when you say hoops, so maybe you can help me with that.  Thank you for the feedback!

The stripes, usually also called hoops. I'm actually not 100% sure if it only means horizontal stripes but whatever :P

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Archived