Sign in to follow this  
DaRadniz29

2016 NCAA Tournament Bracket Wallpaper (Final Four and Championship Added)

It’s back!!  Here we go with another year of March Madness. I plan to update on Friday night and Sunday night and will try to include scores.  

Enjoy!!

Edit 3/18: Fixed a regional site error.  

2016 NCAA Tournament Bracket: Championship

Final Four

Elite 8

Sweet 16!!

Round 2

Round 1

Size: 3840x2160

uZTMBge.jpg

Round 1 is in the books.  

OP Bracket updated with Round 2 games for Saturday and Sunday.  

Scores included!!

Frantic Friday is the best way to describe the day of college basketball.  

Villanova barn rushes UNC-Asheville and Syracuse handles Dayton. Michigan State goes down, Iowa topples Temple, Hawai’i storms Cal, Maryland stands tough against the Jackrabbits and Stephen F Austin strong-arms West Virginia.  

Wisconsin edges out Pitt, Xavier lights up Weber State late, Texas A&M and Oklahoma power past Oregon State and CSU-Bakersfield. Notre Dame outlasts Big Blue, Saint Joseph’s survives against a last second effort vs Cincinnati and Northern Iowa banks in a half court buzzer beater to to stun Texas.  

The Elite 8 is set here is the wallpaper with scores.  

Updated the OP to reflect the current bracket.  

South Final: Kansas vs Villanova

West Final: Oregon vs Oklahoma

East Final: North Carolina vs Notre Dame

Midwest Final: Virginia vs Syracuse

All #1 seeds advanced to the Elite 8, we will see if they all advance to the Final Four.  

Just for clarification, the Final Four is as follows: South winner vs West Winner and East Winner vs Midwest Winner. We know the East/Midwest Final Four will be an all ACC matchup. Can Kansas and Oklahoma win to make it the South/West Final Four an All Big XII?

Working on the Final Four and Championship wallpaper updates.  Worked the last three days, so I’m a bit behind, but I figured some of you might want them anyway.  I should have them up tomorrow (Sunday).

Updated OP with Final Four and Championship bubbles.  If I get some free time this week, I’m going to work on getting the psd file cleaned up and then I can hopefully release the templates for those that want to use it. :D