Raysox's NuSoccer Template 2016

raysox

This summer is huge for international soccer. Both the Copa America and UEFA European Championships are happening at the same time. In the last few weeks, more and more teams have been releasing their kits. Nike has been highlighted by mismatching sleeves, and a muscle vent design. Adidas moved their stripes to the under arm, which is a big break from their traditional sleeve stripes.

I took it upon myself to tool with my soccer template to fit these new jersey cuts, hoping that the good designers that download it will make something that doesn't look like hot garbage. Also shout out to my girlfriend for creating her concept for the Washington Watermelons on my Adidas template.

Nike2016-01.png

Adidas2016-01.png

To test it out, I did two quick concepts. The first is my USA Soccer one on my Nike template. The new ones have mismatching pattern sleeves. The home is white, and the road is black. It's a mess. On my white, I did head to toe white, with blue accents, and a red V just because traditional looks are good for home kits. The clash kit is a red and blue half kit with a diamond gradient to purple in the middle.

To test the Chelsea kit, I went pretty simple. The blue top has dark and light pinstripes, that change color on a diagonal line.

Since I'm a giver, and here are the links to download.

USA2016White-01.png

USA2016-01.png

Chelsea2016-01.png

Nike template (AI and SVG)
Adidas Template (AI and SVG)

Also, check out my good pal Doug's new website Mockup Arena. Free professional templates for everyone!

I want to do a Puma one if anyone can find HD pictures of their Euro kits.

Great work as usual raysox! I can't wait to start getting to work using these new variations of your template. One thing, however, is that it appears that the SVG link only goes to the Adidas version, and not the Nike one. I could be mistaken, but I have yet to find the SVG version of the Nike template. Thanks in advance for any info you can give!

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Thanks Mike! But when I try to open the SVG files in Illustrator CS3, it tells me the SVG is invalid and I need to validate it before opening. This didn't happen with your previous soccer templates. I also downloaded the AI files, but I think something got lost going backwards to CS3, and all the shapes are in one big group that doesn't ungroup. Any chance you make legacy files available?

1 hour ago, officeglenn said:

Thanks Mike! But when I try to open the SVG files in Illustrator CS3, it tells me the SVG is invalid and I need to validate it before opening. This didn't happen with your previous soccer templates. I also downloaded the AI files, but I think something got lost going backwards to CS3, and all the shapes are in one big group that doesn't ungroup. Any chance you make legacy files available?

No problem man! I saved as an svg from illustrator, and it opens on inkscape for me. Does anyone know what either problem would be?

Here's my template made for the 2016 Puma cut on my template.

Puma2016-01.png

BVB2016-01.png

Puma AI template
Puma SVG template

Also I updated my Adidas sock template, and updated the files

Adidas2016-01.png

Archived