2016 CFL Uniforms

docrocket

26 minutes ago, appleclock said:

Saskatchewan up first.

sask.png

Looks like they recolored Winnipeg's uniforms from last year and got rid of the sleeve inset. 

20 minutes ago, appleclock said:

I like the white BC jersey but that HELMET! NO!

bc3.png

I like the helmet logo as a "Signature Series" take. If it sat all the way back like the original Michigan Panthers helmet I think it would look better. The sleeve inset should be shelved across the board. It's their attempt to add a signature design instead of making a great jersey. Take Edmonton for example:

17 minutes ago, appleclock said:

esks1.png

Overall that's a pretty good looking shirt. Up close that insert just screams overthinking it.

22 minutes ago, appleclock said:

Winnipeg looks nice though!

wpg1.png

I like the home jersey and they should have just reversed the look onto the aways but it's still a good look. 

16 minutes ago, philcar1994 said:

Hamilton's whites

849_5733c69d170c22.94543656_Ticats_Product_Shoot_2016-1589_large_a5aecdc0-1668-4acc-aef4-4ade6dad8bf5_1024x1024.jpeg

If we make the replicas look like crap they'll buy the authentics instead.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess id say Calgary is an upgrade. The pants and black helmet suck but it could be worse. I actually really liked Edmonton's previous set and to me this is a total downgrade. Hamilton got worse also. It's not bad but it could be better. Winnipeg looks awesome though.

CiRCD0mUoAE1Dyd.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

CiQ-g6eXIAAx5_q.jpg

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The worst part is that Twitter so far seems to love BC's new look.

#fire

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This is Adidas right? Why are they not pushing all their fancy fabric and technology? Also what's up with the back of BC's white jerseys near the sleeve cap? It looks like a 2nd grader's construction paper art project.

Oh, my. Man, there have been quite a few misses with the CFL's 2016 uniforms under Adidas. As I stated, I really do wish now that Nike should have gotten the uniform contract.

However, there were, to me, quite a few hits among those misses.

GOOD: Montreal (if it ain't broke, don't fix it, they say, and they did just that), Toronto (ditto), Winnipeg (the classic colors are back, and I like it!), Calgary (not gonna complain about their look overall).

FEH: Saskatchewan (why no TV numbers?!), Edmonton (their striping pattern went back to the 1996-2011 one), Hamilton (okay, but the front wordmark is too huge), Ottawa (not much to say, really.)

BAD: BC (Why, oh, why did you have to come up with something so hideous? Maybe I'll wait a few years and see whether it gets them to a Grey Cup championship to change my mind.)

UBwef0L.png

Honestly? I like the new Toronto numbers. Im suprised by this, but the Argos upgraded their jerseys.

They should just fix the cut of the retail jerseys to simulate how the authentics are, just looser.

Ill end up getting one, but 120 for a blank replica is a joke.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived