72Freebie's CHL Redesign(Victoria Royals added 60/60 FINISHED)

72freebie

2 hours ago, 72freebie said:

Next up is our second last team in the series, The Vancouver Giants. I really like this teams logo and color scheme and their jerseys are actually not too bad. I went with a V striping pattern because I really like it when cities that start with V do that. It sis a little wilder than what they currently wear but I really like how it turned out. The third jersey is the same design on a grey jersey and with some more red in it. I also added a pointed yoke to this set to balance the black a little better. Only one team to go!

Vancouver Giants

Vancouver.png

And now as an early Christmas present to you guys, here is a small teaser of my next project.

teaser.png

maybe that doesn't give you much of a hint but I assure you, we will get to it soon

you forgot the royals 

hvmY186.png

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, here we are, the last team in the series. The Victoria Royals. I can say that I really like this teams logo and color scheme. They use the old BOLTS template which I think is pretty nice and it was a good choice fro the team. I wanted to create something that the royals could really call their own. I have always loved diagonal sashes on hockey jerseys and I figured that a team named the Royals was the perfect one to try it on in this series. The sash continues onto the back also. The third jersey uses their front facing logo with some diagonal arm striping.

Victoria Royals

Victoria.png

Well there it is. All 60 teams of the CHL redesigned how I would like to see them. I didn't expect this series to take so long but I am glad that I took my time on these designs as I think that this series has furthered my creative skills as a graphic and jersey designer. I would like to thank everybody that has followed this series and all who have commented as it is always greatly appreciated.

I have now done 2 massive hockey projects in a row and I think it is time that I try something different. My next project will be starting soon and it is something that I started planning in July. It will be my most ambitious project yet and I am so excited to finally share it on these boards. I think it will be something that will really push me as a graphic designer to be very creative. 

So one last time, thank you everybody and I will see you next time for something a little different.

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

NAk6C.gif

Great work all-around.... and if your next series is indeed a Hoops concept, I'm 100% on board especially with all the unorthodox things you can do with a basketball jersey. I don't have favourite jersey here either, as doing 60 sets and having them all be unique is very tricky, yet you pulled it off. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived