Sign in to follow this  
ckunz

NCAA Final Four Future Logos

With the Final Four taking place this weekend, I decided to sketch up some Final Four concept logos and chose the site for future Final Four's. 2017 takes place in New Orleans followed by Denver in 2018. Let me know what you think!

Final Four NO.jpeg

Final Four Denver.jpeg

I really like the simplicity of the logos. It's a different approach from what I've seen of the NCAA. The 'Final Four' wordmark for the New Orleans tourney is gorgeous. For the Denver one, I'd suggest adding a bit more color to the mountains. Maybe a lighter blue. Right now it just seems as though you have some jagged lines. I know they're mountains, but there's just too much white space. 

13 minutes ago, Heitert said:

I really like the simplicity of the logos. It's a different approach from what I've seen of the NCAA. The 'Final Four' wordmark for the New Orleans tourney is gorgeous. For the Denver one, I'd suggest adding a bit more color to the mountains. Maybe a lighter blue. Right now it just seems as though you have some jagged lines. I know they're mountains, but there's just too much white space. 

Here's an update on that Denver logo.

Final Four Denver.jpeg