New England Glory (Legends Football League Concept Logo WIP)

Sportsworth

New England a while back was going to get a LFL team called the new england euphoria, A team was also assembled and ready to go but then it got axed. The way the league us now is better and I would love to see a LFL team here in NE in the future. Here's a concept I came up... The New England Glory. I hate how the eyes look and I know it needs some touching up but I want some feedback if im headed in the right direction and what should be improved. Keep in mind this is just a WORK IN PROGRESS.

Patriettes wip.png

If the New England Revolution ever got a women's team. That should be their logo! If you used a male revolutionary it would improve the men's squads look as well! The problem with most LFL teams is that the logo is meant to fit on a hockey helmet instead of a football helmet so they don't think of using more vertical style logos. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

If the New England Revolution ever got a women's team. That should be their logo! If you used a male revolutionary it would improve the men's squads look as well! The problem with most LFL teams is that the logo is meant to fit on a hockey helmet instead of a football helmet so they don't think of using more vertical style logos. 

Yes I know they only use a hockey style helmet and so this logo wouldn't fit but I'm also thinking about making this logo smaller and putting next to a font logo so that it would be able to fit.. Maybe I can make it more simplified but thanks for the compliment. It would look great as a women's hockey team logo as well I personally think I just need to fix up the eyes a bit, they bother me LOL

Archived