Michigan Wolverine Logo

hettinger_rl

1 hour ago, bucknut42 said:

Perfection. And yeah, I agree with @HRC4 except I'm an Ohio State fan. I cannot hate it no matter what team it is. The logo just looks too beautiful. 

Wow thanks.

All the comments in here really helped out though.

One thing I'd like viewers from here out to try; When you look at this (or anyone's concept) imagine that you're seeing it in an article on the CCSL.net page. The school or it's brand supplier has just released it as a new brand. What would you say about it? Both critical and complimentary comments.

WolverineB5.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I'd really like to see this on some gear or maybe basketball jerseys or something like that. Basically just wanna see it applied in some real life situations. 

Also, you do make a really good point about viewing the work like an article on the site. That's some good advice. 

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

I'd really like to see this on some gear or maybe basketball jerseys or something like that. Basically just wanna see it applied in some real life situations. 

Also, you do make a really good point about viewing the work like an article on the site. That's some good advice. 

I think that applications would be tricky considering that Michigan has gone without a non-letter logo for so long. Hockey would be the easiest jersey to apply it to. For example: how would OSU apply a Brutus face (like your profile image) onto the football or basketball uniform. It would be relegated to the shorts, above the name, and/or pants. Apparel is where this would be applied, IMO.

On 2/3/2017 at 6:18 PM, bucknut42 said:

I think that the state in the ears is so subtle that nobody would notice, so yeah I would say it has more merit. Kind of a fun hidden thing in there

Yeah, I think so too. I was hoping for a "Fedex Arrow" effect where once you see it you can't un-see it. I tried the same thing in my new Wisconsin Badgers concept.

Archived