Kansas City Royals Circle Logo

JToddJL22

So this is my first post... I took the circle logo from the early 2000s and changed some colors, added some borders, and put the current crown on there also. Not much, but still something I thought was pretty cool. I would think that it's probably too complex to go anywhere except the arm of the uniform. If you think it would look cooler a different way just let me know. I might just make it that way!

circle logo copy.jpg

It looks really good. You're definitely onto something but the crown doesn't look quite right where it's at in my opinion. I'd like to see what it looks like without the crown. You're off to a really good start 

4qot2w.jpg

10mvl7t.jpg

1rb7dw.jpg

I agree with everyone else about the crown, and I think something is weird about the stoke on "baseball club".  I would recommend making the baseball club text gold with no outline, and the circle part blue instead of what looks sort of brownish to me.

5 hours ago, JToddJL22 said:
  • Added Crown from Arkansas Naturals(Royals AA affiliate)
  • Did this because it hugs the R more

circle logo3 copy.jpg

Looks really good! I'd replace the black with light blue and make the letters Royal. Maybe the baseball seems gold, I don't know.

• 1 year later...

So this is sort of awkward but whatever.... I should have just let this be done but I just realized the other day that the Royals have an actual crown as part of their set now... So I added that as the crown on the R! (These lines are pretty gross because I couldn't find my actual file and had to do some serious copying and pasting :/ )  I don't know, it's a thing I did, here it is...59b5e16998218_circlelogo4copy.thumb.jpg.8b8399c9e5a556c78c844042d9c2323f.jpg 

Archived