dasedesigns

<h2>Project Info<h2>

This project was for an Alaskan High School, the Hutchison Hawks. They came to me with the request for an updated look for the Mascot and Identity. While working on this project we created their new Primary Mascot, Secondary Mascot and their WordMark. We Introduce to you the New Hutchison Hawks!

HutchHawksBehancePT1.thumb.jpg.e408dc577
HutchHawksBehancePT2.thumb.jpg.9e01df28bHutchHawksBehancePT3.thumb.jpg.ea6400f11HutchHawksBehancePT4.thumb.jpg.29c20f71cHutchHawksBehancePT5.thumb.jpg.309a22039

HutchHawksBehancePT6.thumb.jpg.20a59498b

HutchHawksBehancePT7.thumb.jpg.38e85c423

Feel free to check out the Higher Quality version, along with our previous work's on our website HERE.

Everything about this set is flawless. It's so well presented and designed, one of the best projects I've seen recently.

It's so nice to see these highschools stepping up and updating their mascots. Kudos to them.

Great work :D 

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

• 5 weeks later...

This is pretty much outstanding.  One of the best seen on these boards.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Very well done. Only nitpick would be that I find it a bit odd having the secondary hawk head facing the opposite direction as the primary. Everything is well rendered though, and those custom sticks are great. Was that just part of the presentation, or is the school actually planning on getting some?

Archived