<h2>Project Info<h2>

This project was for an Alaskan High School, the Hutchison Hawks. They came to me with the request for an updated look for the Mascot and Identity. While working on this project we created their new Primary Mascot, Secondary Mascot and their WordMark. We Introduce to you the New Hutchison Hawks!

HutchHawksBehancePT1.thumb.jpg.e408dc577
HutchHawksBehancePT2.thumb.jpg.9e01df28bHutchHawksBehancePT3.thumb.jpg.ea6400f11HutchHawksBehancePT4.thumb.jpg.29c20f71cHutchHawksBehancePT5.thumb.jpg.309a22039

HutchHawksBehancePT6.thumb.jpg.20a59498b

HutchHawksBehancePT7.thumb.jpg.38e85c423

Feel free to check out the Higher Quality version, along with our previous work's on our website HERE.

Everything about this set is flawless. It's so well presented and designed, one of the best projects I've seen recently.

It's so nice to see these highschools stepping up and updating their mascots. Kudos to them.

Great work :D 

Big fan of this. I like the execution, and your primary design is very good. Creation of logos is my weakness, I wish I had the skills you do! (Yes, I know, practice, practice.) Thanks for posting this and contributing.

Awesome job!

Holy hot damn, that is the best presentation and the best logo I have seen in a long time. This is one for the ages.

Would you be taking high school concept requests? This is awesome 

Like a logo and jerseys for a school?

This is pretty much outstanding.  One of the best seen on these boards.

@ckunz Yes, for this teams designs I was commissioned to create their visual identity! If you would like to speak more about this feel free to reach out via email: dasedesigns@gmail.com

or on our website at http://www.dasedesigns.com/contact/

Thanks.

Very well done. Only nitpick would be that I find it a bit odd having the secondary hawk head facing the opposite direction as the primary. Everything is well rendered though, and those custom sticks are great. Was that just part of the presentation, or is the school actually planning on getting some?

@chickenfish13 Thanks! The custom sticks, as well as the jerseys/outfit was all presented to them and wasn't originally asked for. However they decided to only use the Logo designs. Was still fun to create them ^_^