League logo: Western Washington Football Alliance

walkerws

The WWFA has a terribly generic logo. The predecessor league, the Northwest Football League wasn't much better. I contacted them and I am going to redo this logo. Here is the old and the new logos. I need some C&C so that I can get this better. I'll also make some secondary marks for the Playoffs, Championship and their Jamboree. It's too late for this season for the Jamboree but they'll have it if the continue doing it. 

My take on it. I have MT Rainier but I know it needs some details. I have Batesina for the font but I am working on a unique font that won't be a copyright issue later.  

WWFA_zpsazyubfu6.png

wwfalogo.jpg

It's a step in the right direction compared to the original, but the mountain looks flat because there are no shadows within the empty gray area. I'd also enlarge the size of the football, as well as lose the thin outline around the WWFA lettering or thicken that outline up a lot because it's too thin now. When I think of league logos, they tend to be simple with thick shapes to look clean when shrunk down.

I'd agree with what has been said, but also add that the strokes around the left side of Rainier should be consistent. There's an awkward spot where the navy touches the green and it just looks off. Already way better than the current logo, though.

Archived