Draft picks in their new uniforms 2016

I sorta hope Henry is given 27. He's a very Eddie George like player, and it's not like we need to retire it. He isn't Earl Campbell. Love Eddie, but let Henry wear it and continue the legacy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

How is Derrick Henry listed as #2? I thought single digits were off limits for running backs? That's why Reggie Bush couldn't be #5.

http://m.titansonline.com/s/30863/PlayersProfilePage?esbId=&jersey=2&fname=Derrick&lname=Henry

image.jpeg

He's not. It's just a jersey for him being their second round pick. It will definitely change when the #s matter.

actually, we already covered this in the posts immediately preceding the photo.

he wore 2 in college, and has been given #2 for his rookie training camp. it will change when games are played, but he's actually one of THREE second round picks... but the only one wearing #2. so that isn't the reason.

they just have too many players on the roster to give him his final number yet. i assume they're waiting to cut a whole lot of people. though i'd honestly love nothing more than to have the nfl relax and let him keep #2.

Sorry I didn't see it because it was on the prior page and the comment above was speculating which number he'd get. Either way, I was confused because it's actually listed as his number on the Titans roster profile. Seemed bizarre if it's just a placeholder.

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

Sorry I didn't see it because it was on the prior page and the comment above was speculating which number he'd get. Either way, I was confused because it's actually listed as his number on the Titans roster profile. Seemed bizarre if it's just a placeholder.

The same thing happened with Eddie Royal during his rookie year (2nd round pick) with the Broncos. He was issued #3 during the preseason, then once rosters were cut, he switched over to #19 to comply with the number rules. 

1 hour ago, rsaline said:

The same thing happened with Eddie Royal during his rookie year (2nd round pick) with the Broncos. He was issued #3 during the preseason, then once rosters were cut, he switched over to #19 to comply with the number rules. 

Also with Victor Cruz on the Giants, I remember he was #3 in the preseason, then went to #80 when they kept him around.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Ci_Y-PFUgAANYG5.jpg:large

Front row (L-R): Alex Collins, Wendell Smallwood, Devontae Booker, Keenan Reynolds, Michael Hunter, Tyler Ervin, DeAndre Washington

2nd row: Jordan Howard, Pharoh Cooper, Will Fuller, Corey Coleman, Chris Moore, Leonte Carroo, Sterling Shepard, Jonathan Williams

3rd row: Ricardo Louis, Cody Kessler, Michael Thomas, Trevor Davis, Tyler Boyd, Kenyan Drake, C.J. Prosise

4th row: Moritz Bohringer, Christian Hackenberg, Cardale Jones, Josh Doctson, Jared Goff, Kevin Hogan, Braxton Miller, Connor Cook

5th row: Demarcus Robinson, Laquon Treadwell, Paxton Lynch, Joey Bosa, Derrick Henry, Carson Wentz, Hunter Henry

Not sure why Ezekiel Elliott isn't in the pic but he's there too.

Ci_bfAkUkAAaODo.jpg

1 hour ago, BigEd76 said:

Ci_bfAkUkAAaODo.jpg

What an absolute joke... he needs to get over himself. He has the skill to stand out enough, doesn't need to keep this junk up. I understand that this wont be allowed during games, but still... 

4 hours ago, shstpt1 said:

What an absolute joke... he needs to get over himself. He has the skill to stand out enough, doesn't need to keep this junk up. I understand that this wont be allowed during games, but still... 

Why does this bother you so much? There are receivers who dance every time they catch a 7 yard pass, crybaby holdouts, players hitting women and smoking dope. But this guy, we gotta stop this guy from showing his abs. 

It's kind of his trademark. He's marketing and selling the Ezekiel Elliott brand. Smart. And he's a nice young man to boot. 

He looks like he's just walking around - not doing anything "official", and it's probably hot wherever he is.  Really not sure what the issue is, unless you want to call out that it's weird to store your gloves by your junk.  Hell - it could even be a "staged-candid" (oxymoron, I know) shot and he could have even been asked to look more casual.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

He looks like he's just walking around - not doing anything "official", and it's probably hot wherever he is.  Really not sure what the issue is, unless you want to call out that it's weird to store your gloves by your junk.  Hell - it could even be a "staged-candid" (oxymoron, I know) shot and he could have even been asked to look more casual.

i guess you haven't been watching ezekiel elliot at all. the crop top is basically his trademark

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 2:26 AM, ColeJ said:

actually, we already covered this in the posts immediately preceding the photo.

he wore 2 in college, and has been given #2 for his rookie training camp. it will change when games are played, but he's actually one of THREE second round picks... but the only one wearing #2. so that isn't the reason.

they just have too many players on the roster to give him his final number yet. i assume they're waiting to cut a whole lot of people. though i'd honestly love nothing more than to have the nfl relax and let him keep #2.

On Madden, before the game stopped enforcing number rules, I used to overload LB or WR or DE or even QB so all the eligible numbers for the positions would be taken and I could assign the numbers I wanted to the guys I had created or drafted. I don't think I ever was able to assign a non-eligible number to a RB or DB though. 20-49 is just too many numbers.

22 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

Ci_Y-PFUgAANYG5.jpg:large

Front row (L-R): Alex Collins, Wendell Smallwood, Devontae Booker, Keenan Reynolds, Michael Hunter, Tyler Ervin, DeAndre Washington

2nd row: Jordan Howard, Pharoh Cooper, Will Fuller, Corey Coleman, Chris Moore, Leonte Carroo, Sterling Shepard, Jonathan Williams

3rd row: Ricardo Louis, Cody Kessler, Michael Thomas, Trevor Davis, Tyler Boyd, Kenyan Drake, C.J. Prosise

4th row: Moritz Bohringer, Christian Hackenberg, Cardale Jones, Josh Doctson, Jared Goff, Kevin Hogan, Braxton Miller, Connor Cook

5th row: Demarcus Robinson, Laquon Treadwell, Paxton Lynch, Joey Bosa, Derrick Henry, Carson Wentz, Hunter Henry

Not sure why Ezekiel Elliott isn't in the pic but he's there too.

Ci_bfAkUkAAaODo.jpg

That's an odd collection of rookies. Early-round and late-round picks combined with plenty of both missing. Do you know if there's a common thread among them other than just having been there when the picture was taken?

11 hours ago, dont care said:

i guess you haven't been watching ezekiel elliot at all. the crop top is basically his trademark

Youre right - i've never seen him play.  Not sure that changes anything though.  This is nbd.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived