Texas A&M Nike Redesign

andyfootball67

Hey Everybody i was watching a Texas a&m baseball game and we where wearing these jerseys

_middle_1C2A4578.jpg

Well it reminded me of the Aggie's Uniforms in the 1980's for football and thought wouldn't it look good if they went back to that. Then i realized that Adidas would likely f that up so i thought maybe A&M should just switch so here is my final product

photo Texas AampM Home_zpssckv48da.jpgphoto Texas AampM  Away_zpsvvkibkkr.jpg

1 hour ago, shstpt1 said:

I dont mind it, however it looks too much like Mississippi State from the past few years. 

My thoughts exactly, I prefer this look for Miss State too. But that being said this is still a clean concept! 

Well done on the execution.  

Personally, I've enjoyed TAMU's "lateral sleeve stripe" they've used recently.  This design element could make for good baseball and basketball uniforms, giving the entire athletic department a more defined identity.

Rice+v+Texas+A+M+NB1plGZfr7Vl.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, pianoknight said:

Well done on the execution.  

Personally, I've enjoyed TAMU's "lateral sleeve stripe" they've used recently.  This design element could make for good baseball and basketball uniforms, giving the entire athletic department a more defined identity.

Agreed. With the introduction of adidas' Techfit 2.0, A&M got a little bit of the short staff with the addition of shoulder caps. 

myles-garrett-rankings.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived