A black alternate like this would suit the Stars just fine. Just not with that logo at the front. Maybe it's just me, but that's the only thing about the Stars identity that I hate. It's awkwardly thrown together, unbalanced, and difficult to look at. Swap that out for the primary logo and you'll already make a huge improvement.

I'd also remove the green outline around the name and numbers. There's not much use in them being there as they bleed into the black of the jersey.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

as a stars fan, i can assure you that this sweater would fly off the shelves.

it's basically everything the average stars fan is asking for in an alternate.

i don't love it or hate it. i'd be completely okay with it being worn... but i just know the fanbase, and know they'd go ga-ga over it.

pair it with a green helmet, and you've got my full attention :)

It's not BFBS if the team debuted in that colour ;).  Aside from the overly complicated, your uniform is a thing of beauty.  I particularly like how you incorporated silver into the striping.

Well, the choice of using the alternate logo is good (it deserves to be used more), but the rest seems sloppy. The shoulder logo is heavily pixilated and squashed looking, the sleeves look fuzzy (still pixilated), and the collar is overly busy. If you're going to use green in your text and numbers you either need to get rid of it or add a white/grey outline so that it won't blend into black. Find another way to present your work in a way that preserves the quality.

Archived