NHL Adidas TechFit

JCRGraphix

I haven't been able to devote much time to concept work since I've been back from Afghanistan, but I finally got a bit of time for a relatively small project. I'm redesigning the NHL using my Adidas TechFit Uniform Template. Each team will have four uniforms: home, road, third and a fourth that uses a completely different color scheme (for a challenge). I used a random number generator to pick the order, and the Calgary Flames are up first.

For this design, I used their classic uniforms as a starting point for the identity. I simplified the secondary logo to the older color scheme to use as a shoulder patch. The third jersey is inspired by their black alternates from the mid to late 1990s, and the fourth uniform is their Alberta Pride uniforms that feature the colors and crest of the Alberta flag.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

What do you think?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My lone issue with the 4th jersey is that Calagary isn't the only NHL team in Alberta. The rest of the set is great! 

Love this! I am hoping every team gets four unis. 

37 minutes ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

My lone issue with the 4th jersey is that Calagary isn't the only NHL team in Alberta. The rest of the set is great! 

I agree with that. However the Oilers could just have the flag patch if they so choose.

Up next we have the Toronto Maple Leafs. This is a particularly difficult one being an original 6 team with a lot of tradition. I used their new logo, unified their striping, and brought back an old look for the third. The fourth is based on their old St. Pats look.

1.png2.png3.png4.png 

Up next are the Dallas Stars. I really like their current look so I didn't fiddle with it too much for their home and away set. I did however add a mid 90's Stars inspired third and a "Lone Star State" Fourth.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Archived