Biggest use of Comic Sans?

pianoknight

Physically, this might be the largest use of Comic Sans, at least in terms of the height of the letters and gallons of paint used.

C'mon, Indiana.

COc2K8T.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

9 hours ago, Morgo said:

Well, it's not like it'd be a stellar design if they used Helvetica...  Not to sound like I'm defending Comic Sans by any stretch

True, but nobody expects a revolutionary design on a water tower.  Just slap the name of the city on there and maybe the local high school football team.

Literally ANYTHING would be better than Comic Sans.

d0f2f7403dcde540d74d76eaaa107c67.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

10 hours ago, RodgersThat said:

Hey....atleast its not papyrus..

Papyrus is for church bulletins and locally owned bistros.  

It has such an earthy and ancient quality to it, God must hear your prayers better and the vinegrette reduction glaze is more vinegary and more reductiony. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

19 hours ago, pianoknight said:

Papyrus is for church bulletins and locally owned bistros.  

It has such an earthy and ancient quality to it, God must hear your prayers better and the vinegrette reduction glaze is more vinegary and more reductiony. 

and noted racist Varg Vikernes

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Why do I feel like there should be a picture of Snoopy and Charle Brown dancing in the white space on that?

if we are going to turn this into a water tower thread, which we should, this is my favorite that I've seen driving the back roads of Illinois. The epitome of small town USA.

image.jpeg

packchampionslfroh.png

Archived