Bigmike's NFL Series 2016 (32/32) *MFL leaked logos

bigmike

As promised, I am going to leave a sneak peek for the MFL teams that are currently done. This is a "gritty leak" view of the logos because I am not ready to release them all completely yet and some of the logos you will see could even be subject to change. That being said, the only logos I have created myself are the top 4 and the MFL logo in the center. The other logos are all logos that were either created by @raysox or @elliott, and also @HarperK who created the Tropics logo. I am not 100% sure who created the Nightmare and Shockers logos, I'll have to do some more digging or pm some of the old owners to find out but I will have that taken care of before I start the new thread to present because I want to make sure everyone gets credit where credit is deserved. Some of the old teams that are shown will have some stuff re-done or re-worked for them but for now these are the logos that will serve as placeholders. Like i said, I wanted this preview to have a rough leaked out type of feel to it so it sparks some interest but you won't get the full effect until I actually release the graphics with logo and uniform guides.

Check out the official leaked logos from the NFL's 2016 Minor Football League!

Spoiler

MFL%20Sneak%20Peak_zpsnd7m3eaz.png

So with that, I'm going to close down the Minor League discussion in this thread. You guys have left some great suggestions and I'm looking forward to moving ahead with the project. If you want to discuss some more things about it with me feel free to leave questions or comments here or send me a PM. Other than that this thread will be moving forward and will either die down completely or I'll rejuvenate it if I can get around to updating the NFL concepts and completing some of the other NFL stuff that I've talked about doing.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HarperK said:

hey i did that tropics logo a couple yrs ago. look forward to see what you do with it!

I thought it might have been you! I didn't wanna say who for sure without confirming it yet but glad to know you saw this, I'll be sure to give you credit when I post their set up!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 6 months later...

@bigmike I absolutely love what you've done on all of these. I dabble in graphic design/art and must say I'm impressed!  Being a life long Bengals fan, what you did with the uniform is amazing. So many possibilities with the color and Bengal theme and it seems like they always miss the mark when designing their uniform but you nailed it. They're due for a new uniform and I hope they see your work and take it into consideration. First thing I noticed and liked most was doing away with the side panels. The Nike jerseys panels are wider than the Reebok and even uglier. It just doesn't fit and breaks up what would be a nice solid black or orange.  That's why the white Jersey is my favorite. Most importantly you kept the helmet the same. It's a love or hate design with no in between but I personally think it's the best helmet in the league with the Rams yellow and royal blue being second. It's very unique and unmistakable when you see it. I hope they never change it. 

The Titans are changing uniforms which I'm sure you're aware of. You should submit your design to the team or post it on their social media sites. Do they use an outside design company or does Nike control all designs? Anyway,  thanks for sharing and you did a helluva job on all teams. 

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived