DTConcepts

Introducing NHL 30 in 30! 30 NHL teams redesigned in 30 days.

1 team per day, every day, for 30 days.

Some teams will have alternates, while others won't.

Pres4.jpg

First up, we have the Anaheim Ducks. I've always loved their initial logo, along with its colors. It's unique, and fits the team well. It's intimidating and good for kids, all at the same time. The redesign puts those colors and that logo back in place.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid first concept, I'm sure I'll love the rest of this series. I think I speak for everybody when I say that you can't beat the diagonal striping, but this is great regardless. The collar's a little iffy, but I get that it matches the striping. (Fix the away collar, one part of it is purple.) Also I know it'd be difficult considering you're doing one concept a day, but are any alternates coming?

22 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Solid first concept, I'm sure I'll love the rest of this series. I think I speak for everybody when I say that you can't beat the diagonal striping, but this is great regardless. The collar's a little iffy, but I get that it matches the striping. (Fix the away collar, one part of it is purple.) Also I know it'd be difficult considering you're doing one concept a day, but are any alternates coming?

Fixed the collar.

For the Ducks; No alternate.

For later teams; Yes alternates.

This is a nice mix of eras. Using the striping from the Orange alternate they have now, the original colors, the use of yellow from the 90's alternates. It's a nice mix, but I wonder how orange would work instead of the yellow.

Can't wait to see the rest of the series though.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived