Minnesota Timberwolves

Soblito

On 8/12/2017 at 7:30 PM, Buc said:

While i was out at a sporting goods store earlier today, my eyes happened upon this:

20170812_133309.thumb.jpg.1eac74cc48718ff20df7f87a51fafa99.jpg

And then it hit me...

mntw-jersey-unveil-nike-points-front-170.thumb.png.f2ccff23bd416097222ce931fb83cc31.png

Just sayin'.

Nice catch. My thinking was a beach towel, which would be perfect for the Clippers now that I think about it. Not so great for a team in the Twin Cities who plays a winter time sport. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Blue as much as the next guy, but having two tones of Blue that are hardly a difference is just plain bad from a design standpoint. How you have a color like green in your palette and don't utilize it is beyond me, but it's the Wolves after all.

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

From the 2K18 trailer, a few more looks at the new court for the Wolves:

IMG_6891.thumb.JPG.fd5daa48a697a29c19797e328d7d88a0.JPG

Confirmation of "MINNESOTA" on one baseline, and "TIMBERWOLVES" on the other.

I hope that this isn't the final court design. The court just looks busy with too much blue and overuse of their team name. IMO they shouldn't use the primary logo since the baselines already says MINNESOTA & TIMBERWOLVES. Instead, the center court should have the secondary logo. 

2 hours ago, steppenwolf said:

I hope that this isn't the final court design. The court just looks busy with too much blue and overuse of their team name. IMO they shouldn't use the primary logo since the baselines already says MINNESOTA & TIMBERWOLVES. Instead, the center court should have the secondary logo. 

Based on similar (or identical) previous leaks of the NBA 2K court, our local Associate Press sports writer responded on twitter that this isn't the final court design, and is likely just a placeholder.  He was accurate on some other uniform predictions and is pretty dialed into the club so I'd feel confident about his response.  

2 hours ago, steppenwolf said:

Busy? I was going to say plain AF.

5 hours ago, buckeye said:

I love Blue as much as the next guy, but having two tones of Blue that are hardly a difference is just plain bad from a design standpoint. How you have a color like green in your palette and don't utilize it is beyond me, but it's the Wolves after all.

They'll probably end up replacing one of the blues with green in 5 years

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

MIN.png 

I'm surprised at how BRIGHT that green is. Will be interesting to see the actual uni, but I'd imagine it will use Nike's "Action Green" color, which looks like this:

47102.jpg

Is "Action Green" different from "Volt"

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived