Soblito

Minnesota Timberwolves

Conrad.    794

MIN.png 

I'm surprised at how BRIGHT that green is. Will be interesting to see the actual uni, but I'd imagine it will use Nike's "Action Green" color, which looks like this:

47102.jpg

Chawls    464
23 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

MIN.png 

I'm surprised at how BRIGHT that green is. Will be interesting to see the actual uni, but I'd imagine it will use Nike's "Action Green" color, which looks like this:

47102.jpg

Is "Action Green" different from "Volt"

Conrad.    794
7 hours ago, hendocfc said:

Oh,VERY different.

yea, Action Green is WAY more green than Volt, which is a lot of yellow and a little bit of green (see details on the new Hawks unis).

truepg    121

This ugly lime green alternate completely cements this rebrand as a huge L. Their logo package was already a downgrade, then they introduce those bland-@ss uniforms without any green or tree motif, and then they unveil a third uniform which is completely lime green that looks hideous. Just how hard was it to use some green in the two primaries, and then make a third jersey that is not out of place entirely lime green?

WTF Minnesota?!

So just recolor your failure of a re-brand. When they released their new set, I was disappointed, but figured they might somewhat make up for it with an alternate. Nope.

lbj273    46

While the new logo isn't perfect, I think most fans were on board.  The uniforms have gotten worse with every reveal though and really tanked what could have been a nice rebrand

ChicagoOakland    372
On 9/14/2017 at 9:11 AM, BrianLion said:

and that statement is..... neon boat party?????

It's not like Minnesota athletes are unfamiliar to boat parties.