Liga Nacional de Béisbol (National Baseball League): a fantasy Spanish Baseball League (24/24 + Colour Schemes)

Victormrey

We're reaching the end of the series.

PALMEROS DE ELCHE (ELCHE PALM MAKERS)

Elche, Valencian Community

Every Palm Sunday, people in Elche carry "Palmas Blancas" (White Palm Leafs) for the Christian processions. "Palmeros" are those persons who make the palms, as well as those who carry them. The logo is a P with an E inside of it.

The colours are taken from the city flag

The home and alternate uniforms are mainly white and grey, while the alternate uniform is red.

Liga Nacional de Beisbol Palmeros de Elche Home Uniform.png

Liga Nacional de Beisbol Palmeros de Elche Road Uniform.png

Liga Nacional de Beisbol Palmeros de Elche Alt Uniform.png

The next team will be the last one!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coco1997 said:

One small point to make--With the team being called the "Palm Makers," do you think it would make sense to work some green into the uniform?

Thanks for the previous comment ;) About the colour, I actually tried to use pale yellow, taken from the White Palms.

I used it in different ways and combining it with different colours, but I didn't like the result, that's why I ended up using the flag colours.

3 hours ago, Victormrey said:

Thanks for the previous comment ;) About the colour, I actually tried to use pale yellow, taken from the White Palms.

I used it in different ways and combining it with different colours, but I didn't like the result, that's why I ended up using the flag colours.

You know what might be kind of cool? If you used a palm to underscore the "Palmeros" wordmark, similar to how barley underscores the "M" in the Brewers logo

Whatever you decide to do, I'm really looking forward to the final team!

10 hours ago, coco1997 said:

You know what might be kind of cool? If you used a palm to underscore the "Palmeros" wordmark, similar to how barley underscores the "M" in the Brewers logo

Whatever you decide to do, I'm really looking forward to the final team!

Great idea! I will try to do it.

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

The palm leaf is a great touch. It's a small detail but it just takes the whole concept to another level. Good job! 

Indeed, it looks much better. Thanks again for the idea ;)

Here we go, the last team of the series!

NAZARÍES DE GRANADAS (GRANADA NASRIDS)

Granada, Andalusia

The Nasrid Dynasty was the last Arab Muslim dynasty in Spain, ruling the Emirate of Granada from 1238 until 1492. That's why I decided to use the name of "Nazaríes".  The logo is a N and a G put together.

The colours and pattern are inspired by the Nasrid art.

The home uniform is off-white with a Nasrid pattern on the cuffs, the road uniform is grey, and the alternate is white with Nasrid-inspired colours.

Liga Nacional de Beisbol Nazaries de Granada Home Uniform.png

Liga Nacional de Beisbol Nazaries de Granada Road Uniform.png

Liga Nacional de Beisbol Nazaries de Granada Alt Uniform Final.png

So, this is it, the series is finished. 

I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did making the designs and sharing with you a little bit of the Spanish culture.

Thanks for all the C&C and the 4K views! I wasn't expecting such a feedback when I started the series.

I'll be starting a completely different series in the next few days.

The Nasrids are really interesting. Nice job incorporating so many different colors. That monogram logo is a little complex but it works. I love the quirky sleeve pattern on the home set. 

I've had an absolute blast following this series. Congratulations on completing an excellent project! 

Archived