(+WAS 4/7) C-Squared's "Lil' NHL" Concept Logos (9/32)

C-Squared

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/25/2016 at 0:17 PM, C-Squared said:

I decided to take a shot at something a little different in Detroit, working in the famous octopus:

detroit.jpg

This one is my favorite so far, but I like them all.

These logos would be cool for the teams to actually use--maybe not on their jerseys, but somewhere in their marketing and on kids clothing--T-Shirts, jackets, toques, baby clothes, etc.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

On 5/27/2016 at 3:52 PM, C-Squared said:

I will admit that I tossed their colors out the window :D I played with some blue highlights in the oil drop, but the design felt stronger without

I think that using the team's color scheme should always be the first consideration. However, if you just don't feel like it's coming together, I respect it.

Maybe orange highlights would work better, on the oil drop, and blue gloves? I think it's fine the way it is, but the way some franchises undermine their farm team identities by forcing the parent colors (I'm looking at you, St. Johns), there's a good chance it would be carried out.

End of the day: I love what I'm seeing, looking forward to more.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

• 9 months later...
27 minutes ago, C-Squared said:

Thanks for the kind words, guys! I still have a lot I'd like to tweak on this one, but I have some other projects to tackle, so I figured I would try to nab  some feedback in the meantime... shoutout to the President's Trophy winners!

washington.jpg

All of these are absolutely fantastic. Love the "hidden" W :D 

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

On 5/27/2016 at 3:08 PM, C-Squared said:

Updated Detriot with matching hub caps

_______

Up next is Edmonton! For some reason, when I think of the Oilers, I picture those old 80s hockey cards. Might tweak a few details (like adding feet?), but decided to go old school with this one:

edmonton.jpg

This kind of reminds me of Gooey:

7WxtENg.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived