(+WAS 4/7) C-Squared's "Lil' NHL" Concept Logos (9/32)

C-Squared

Over the past week, I have posted a few of these logos and they seemed to go over well, so I decided to run with the theme... each logo is inspired by an NHL team, but designed for a mini-mite-level kid's hockey team. Every logo is a work in progress, so feedback is appreciated!

All designs from this set are available at: https://www.teepublic.com/user/csquared

Up first is Pittsburgh:

pittsburgh.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/12/2016 at 2:36 PM, C-Squared said:

Over the past week, I have posted a few of these logos and they seemed to go over well, so I decided to run with the theme... each logo is inspired by an NHL team, but designed for a mini-mite-level kid's hockey team. Every logo is a work in progress, so feedback is appreciated!

Up first is Pittsburgh:

pittsburgh.jpg

Wilkes-Barre Scranton are the Baby-Pens this would work for them

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

These are fantastic!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived