Lacrosse League of America

Mix_28

Welcome to the Lacrosse League of America (LLA). Here are the teams in it's inaugural season, 2013.

Louisville Racers:

Home                                                                                   Road                                                                      Alternate

F6F6D40F0B.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key                  DF4A2BF553.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key  524A2518ED.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key

Not a fan of the white

#1 the script is yellow and hard to see

#2 most lacrosse teams dont do the script on the bottom anymore

#3 if you did do the script at the bottom i recommend moving the #s down a bit and make it bigger

th?id=OIP.M0998eb57000e5edb8389ab0b569f8 Louisville Racers  logo and Home Jersey Update: 

DB76CEF2D9.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key

New England Minutemen                                        Home                                                              Away

I know it looks a lot like the Patriots.

Newton_Minutemen_large.jpg            66CF3599CF.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key857744F011.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key

How does someone with over 100 posts not realize how quickly this community catches rip-offs/plagiarism?

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

3 hours ago, Jvhn177 said:

He quite literally doesn't have over 100 posts

My mistake, I was using the phone earlier, and it's a tad wonky with 3G access.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived