Sign in to follow this  
lacrosse beast

Lacrosse League of America

Welcome to the Lacrosse League of America (LLA). Here are the teams in it's inaugural season, 2013.

Louisville Racers:

Home                                                                                   Road                                                                      Alternate

F6F6D40F0B.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key                  DF4A2BF553.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key  524A2518ED.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key

Not a fan of the white

#1 the script is yellow and hard to see

#2 most lacrosse teams dont do the script on the bottom anymore

#3 if you did do the script at the bottom i recommend moving the #s down a bit and make it bigger

th?id=OIP.M0998eb57000e5edb8389ab0b569f8 Louisville Racers  logo and Home Jersey Update: 

DB76CEF2D9.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key

New England Minutemen                                        Home                                                              Away

I know it looks a lot like the Patriots.

Newton_Minutemen_large.jpg            66CF3599CF.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key857744F011.txt]&sink=format[png]&key=key

Is this somebody else's logo or am I tripping, I mean all I did was type in Minutemen logo on google images, c'mon man

image.png

How does someone with over 100 posts not realize how quickly this community catches rip-offs/plagiarism?

1 hour ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

How does someone with over 100 posts not realize how quickly this community catches rip-offs/plagiarism?

He quite literally doesn't have over 100 posts

Too generic. Create custom wordmarks for each team rather than using a standard font.

3 hours ago, Jvhn177 said:

He quite literally doesn't have over 100 posts

My mistake, I was using the phone earlier, and it's a tad wonky with 3G access.