Renazance4

State/Team Pride Design - UPDATED

Renazance4    3

Newbie here. I've been wanting to do a state and team pride series in a minimalist approach. I've started off with the Pittsburgh Steelers. I did it w paint so excuse the pixelating. C and C welcomed. 

image.jpeg

Here's my latest: NY Yankees

image.png

Edited by Renazance4
New design uploaded

Skinny39    16

Looks good!

NY_CFL_fan    9

Very cool idea!

ahowe6464    233

Love the idea! Would you be taking requests?

FGM13    700

If you're taking requests, an Edmonton Oilers/Alberta one would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

Renazance4    3

Here are a few more...Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears. I did both home and road jersey stripes. 

Once i I get my skills up to par I'll take requests. FGM13, the Oilers one is next. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

JosiahWVU    319

These are really cool. How about a WVU one or Pirates(PA).

Renazance4    3

JosiahWVU, here are a few more Pittsburgh ones. I did the Pirates one based on their pillbox style caps. The other design is a general Pittsburgh for all 3 of the city's teams. 

I'll have to work on the WVU one later on. That one might take me a while. 

image.png

image.png

NDFreek    63

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. All this is is recoloring state for their teams colors? You've executed that well, but are we going to see wallpapers or jersey concepts? I know some college teams (WVU) use state logos on their helmets. Why not try creating something like a UVA vs VA Tech "state pride" uniform match up? I just don't see the concept behind this.

ATolly66    57
4 hours ago, NDFreek said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. All this is is recoloring state for their teams colors? You've executed that well, but are we going to see wallpapers or jersey concepts? I know some college teams (WVU) use state logos on their helmets. Why not try creating something like a UVA vs VA Tech "state pride" uniform match up? I just don't see the concept behind this.

Negative Nancy for the win!

Renazance4    3
5 hours ago, NDFreek said:

My concept is to incorporate uniform design elements into the state outline. I know there are many teams out there that already have their state in team colors and that's not what I'm focusing on. I'm also not going to focus on uniform concepts. I'll eventually try my hand at wallpapers but I gotta fine tune my photoshop/illustrator skills.