Do Uniforms Matter to Recruits?

OnWis97

On 5/26/2016 at 0:23 PM, NICnoK said:

I'm just glad someone is recognizing that Penn State does not, in fact, have god's gift to uniforms. I always see them in "best dressed" lists and to me, their uniforms look generic. Like if someone just asked for the default from their uni supplier. Or the FBS schools in EA's NCAA games. At least Alabama has numbers on helmets and names on jerseys.

I'd understand the love for Penn State's uniforms if they still had the contrasting collar and trim. Without that, they're basically wearing practice jerseys.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

I'd understand the love for Penn State's uniforms if they still had the contrasting collar and trim. Without that, they're basically wearing practice jerseys.

who says a  neck color has to have a different color?

I like the all white and the all blue.

I like them better than that obnoxious color on before

1 hour ago, 1937redskins said:

who says a  neck color has to have a different color?

I like the all white and the all blue.

I like them better than that obnoxious color on before

When did Penn State have "obnoxious" uniforms?! I mean any part of the uniform. They're bland and inoffensive.

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

When did Penn State have "obnoxious" uniforms?! I mean any part of the uniform. They're bland and inoffensive.

The Last Time They Had The White Collar, I'm Pretty Sure I Remember  It Being Wide  Like Everyone Else With The Fishing Line Junk In it

2 hours ago, 1937redskins said:

Nope what?

Those collars are obviously  wider than normal. They may not be the fish wire but they are still larger.

Larger or not,I like without collar.

Dude that's the destroyer template. The last template Nike has made outside of the pro combat template with a normal sized collar. Check yourself next time before you try to start an argument about something you clearly know nothing about.

24 minutes ago, dont care said:

Dude that's the destroyer template. The last template Nike has made with a normal sized collar. Check yourself next time before you try to start an argument about something you clearly know nothing about.

lol with the check yourself comment.

I made a passing comment, I'll say what I want. Its conversation.

I dont care how correct or right I might be.

those collars from the past look thinner to me,therefore the recent example is wider. Too wide for my taste.

457672_2787.jpg1786467-sep-1989-quarterback-tony-sacca-

Archived