Walther Christian Academy hockey concept

deked73

Concept for fictitious hockey team at Walther Christian Academy in Melrose Park, Illinois (formerly Walther Lutheran High School)

Quick Background: They dont have a team there currently. When I was there a few students and one faculty member were working on making a team. I was asked by the faculy member to make up some mock ups for possible uniforms with just a kelly green and white scheme. But, the team never happened due to various reasons. 

I was talking with a current student and we were discussing the schools present uniforms and change from kelly green to a deeper and drab green. He told me that the school may be adding black to the green and white colors in the near future. Walther uses the Denver Broncos logo for most of the sports teams. They do also use the Boise State Bronocs for football but i went with Denver considering it is used the most. The bucking Bronco is from Western Michigan which Walther used 30 years ago for various things with sports there. 

I am going to submit this to Hockeyjerseyconcepts for review. Thank you for your time.

walther hockey.png

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

As for the jerseys, I believe they are excellent for a highschool er private school :P I especially love the alternate.

I think the darker green is better than the current green that school is using.

However I do not like that your school is deliberately ripping off logos. I understand that it is common, but still, it needs to stop.

If you want, I'd be willing to make a concept logo for you for free, that you could use on your jerseys :)

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

4 hours ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

Thought they were still Walther Lutheran! 

No they changed a few years ago to reach a broader Christian community and not just Lutherans. 

5 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

As for the jerseys, I believe they are excellent for a highschool er private school :P I especially love the alternate.

I think the darker green is better than the current green that school is using.

However I do not like that your school is deliberately ripping off logos. I understand that it is common, but still, it needs to stop.

If you want, I'd be willing to make a concept logo for you for free, that you could use on your jerseys :)

I agree with you. Be original. I made 2 designs when the school was stil WLHS but they were never used. I would like to see what you make and we could submit the final design to HJC

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived