NHL Defunct Redux - Rockies and QC Bulldogs!

timberwolf

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/05/2016 at 9:37 AM, timberwolf said:

image.png

Might do the Whalers or Nordiques next, leave comments.

I have always been a fan of coloured sports uniforms over plain white. I think this design achieves that balance, while still affording TV broadcasters enough contrast to satisfy the demands of their viewers - especially the colour-blind.

If you're taking requests, then I'd like to see the Nordiques and the Flames. 

California is awesome, just I think it would be better if the green was lighten slightly. 

St. Louis is great, but it looks like the jersey belongs in the 90's due to the striping on the jerseys. 

15 minutes ago, Mercy_King said:

If you're taking requests, then I'd like to see the Nordiques and the Flames. 

California is awesome, just I think it would be better if the green was lighten slightly. 

St. Louis is great, but it looks like the jersey belongs in the 90's due to the striping on the jerseys. 

Thanks for the feedback!

The Nords are on page 1.

Alright I'm still trying to figure out something new for the North Stars, but what I have is really coming along. I think you guys are going to love it. In the meantime....

MONTREAL MAROONS

I took inspiration from @chrisCLEMENT and his Maroons set from the NHA team. That will appear in my little announcement at the end of this post. I think this turned out really well.

image.png

Now for the ANNOUNCEMENT!

Starting soon, there will be a new fictional league on the boards. This relates to this series so the object will be pretty obvious. The rest will go unsaid. It's still in beta stages so it's not 99% solid, but the idea is there.

North Stars will be up tonight or tomorrow morning, I promise. On deck are;

Atlanta Flames

Quebec Bulldogs

Colorado Rockies

Cleveland Barons

Kansas City Scouts

Seattle Metropolitians

Until next time! Feedback appreciated!

And here's the one you've all been waiting for!

MINNESOTA NORTH STARS

So this is from their 1977-78 set. Green takes the primary colour again, as it is the most underused colour in sports. I liked the double stripe, too. I liked how the yellow and white blended together, too. Let me know what you think!

image.png

Out of the teams I'm still doing, which ones do you want next?

Green N-logo is the way to go on the White jersey...

But I'd still buy them both in a heartbeat!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

7 hours ago, timberwolf said:

And here's the one you've all been waiting for!

MINNESOTA NORTH STARS

So this is from their 1977-78 set. Green takes the primary colour again, as it is the most underused colour in sports. I liked the double stripe, too. I liked how the yellow and white blended together, too. Let me know what you think!

image.png

Out of the teams I'm still doing, which ones do you want next?

7 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Green N-logo is the way to go on the White jersey...

But I'd still buy them both in a heartbeat!

Paying attention, Minnesota Wild?? ;)

Both sets look great! I especially love the tan helmet on the maroons away set. Do you think you could do a north stars set with the double stripe also on the arms and socks?

12 hours ago, BenD said:

Both sets look great! I especially love the tan helmet on the maroons away set. Do you think you could do a north stars set with the double stripe also on the arms and socks?

Wouldn't be much of a concept...

NorthStars07.png

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived