NASCAR livery concepts

BrandMooreArt

decided to make a template for Nascar just to mess around with. heres a few liveries 

06Vvn4l.jpg

some of my favorite racing liveries ever is Petty's from the 60s and 70s. i cant stand that stupid swoosh they have on the car now. even without having STP as a full time sponsor, this seems like a very easy design to do. not too far from the 2015 Darlington car

KcJCm9y.jpg

the Monster car is pretty good as is, but i really dont like that number design (though i think it comes directly from Foyt) and wanted to try something influenced by Ken Block's cars

ecp9vig.jpg

keep the number, but at least change the design and let it stay with Gordon. 

lHXqyBl.jpg

this is pretty much the Rick Mears yellow submarine livery. 

s7vmGsX.png

Tony's Mobil 1 car is one of my favorites in Nascar, but again changing the number font here and trying a more interesting graphic idea for the quarter-panel

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

9 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

decided to make a template for Nascar just to mess around with. heres a few liveries 

06Vvn4l.jpg

some of my favorite racing liveries ever is Petty's from the 60s and 70s. i cant stand that stupid swoosh they have on the car now. even without having STP as a full time sponsor, this seems like a very easy design to do. not too far from the 2015 Darlington car

KcJCm9y.jpg

the Monster car is pretty good as is, but i really dont like that number design (though i think it comes directly from Foyt) and wanted to try something influenced by Ken Block's cars

ecp9vig.jpg

keep the number, but at least change the design and let it stay with Gordon. 

lHXqyBl.jpg

this is pretty much the Rick Mears yellow submarine livery. 

s7vmGsX.png

Tony's Mobil 1 car is one of my favorites in Nascar, but again changing the number font here and trying a more interesting graphic idea for the quarter-panel

Love the Pennzoil-Shell car

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2016 at 2:50 PM, BrandMooreArt said:

thanks Eick74, i know i didnt place the Goodyear logo over the front tire but is there anything else i missed on the side??

yea ill do a few request and make the template available soon

I think all you're required to have is the series and pole logo, everything else is optional but puts you in consideration for certain sponsor rewards.  

I like the look of all 4, except the font on the 14 and 41 should be italic like it is on the real cars, and maybe a thicker 24 (Not Aardvark Bold like Gordon though)

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

• 1 year later...
  • Atomic locked this topic

Archived