Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TVIXX

NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

357 posts in this topic

Updated look coming for Butler this season. Hinkle Fieldhouse is featured in the sublimated design on the back of the jerseys.  

image.pngimage.png

Via: @ButlerMBB 

I don't want to nitpick, but adding "basketball" in the thread title would be helpful to differentiate from the football and baseball threads. 

3 hours ago, SoxSteeler said:

New UK uniforms. I'm not entirely thrilled by them. I think simpler is better. The court was repainted and there are a lot of arena updates in progress that I'm not allowed to post pictures of yet.

https://twitter.com/UKequipment/status/776052980579704832/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

image.jpeg

I am sick of the checkerboard like a LOT of UK fans and if the Rupp Floor has a checkerboard pattern there may be a riot! 

1 minute ago, nuordr said:

I am sick of the checkerboard like a LOT of UK fans and if the Rupp Floor has a checkerboard pattern there may be a riot! 

They should have made the pattern skinnier.

I guess it's unpopular for UK fans to like the checkerboard....still love it. And I like these unis too. It won't matter anyway. Nike will come up with some new design or new uniform by tournament time and they won't even wear the checkerboard. 

Like Michigan State and Kentucky (the only Nike Elite schools to release jersey pics), Duke is moving to the same Vapor system as the Olympic jerseys.  Only apparent changes are a completely white waistband (the lines do not extend over it, which they had since 08-09) with the Iron Duke D added back on the middle after a 1 year absence.  Also, as we saw with the Pitt rebrand, ACC Basketball patches now on the front instead of the ACC logo patch on the back.

Please tell me there is a version of those Duke uniforms with the side panels filled in with blue. If not then those uniforms are garbage. 

The last two NCSU Made In March uniforms have featured a light gray in place of white, and that light gray might be making an appearance during the regular season.

Spoiler

CrxbCmfWIAE129D.jpg:large

Spoiler

Crxd8d9W8AAimvd.jpg

I can't imagine a light gray uniform replacing the home white for an entire season, so I am going to assume they chose to shoot their promos in these new alternates. What that means for the full set, I don't know. The shorts logo, while big, isn't totally blown up like we've seen with past Adidas efforts. Also, the old Cincy Bearcat clawmarks make an appearance on the right side of the shorts. They're honestly my only gripe with these, so I hope they're just on these alternates and will be left off the White and Red versions. Hopefully we'll find out soon enough.

That looks like white and bad lighting. Am I missing something? 

2 hours ago, frosty06306 said:

The last two NCSU Made In March uniforms have featured a light gray in place of white, and that light gray might be making an appearance during the regular season.

Hide contents

CrxbCmfWIAE129D.jpg:large

Hide contents

Crxd8d9W8AAimvd.jpg

I can't imagine a light gray uniform replacing the home white for an entire season, so I am going to assume they chose to shoot their promos in these new alternates. What that means for the full set, I don't know. The shorts logo, while big, isn't totally blown up like we've seen with past Adidas efforts. Also, the old Cincy Bearcat clawmarks make an appearance on the right side of the shorts. They're honestly my only gripe with these, so I hope they're just on these alternates and will be left off the White and Red versions. Hopefully we'll find out soon enough.

Those are white dude...

1 person likes this

Seeing the Lamar jerseys on top of the NC State photo...it's amazing how similar they are.

5 hours ago, dont care said:

Those are white dude...

7 hours ago, walkerws said:

That looks like white and bad lighting. Am I missing something? 

Perhaps y'all are right, but it appears light gray to me.

Spoiler

CrxajREWgAEt2be.jpg:large

Still not light gray.