NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

TVIXX

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, SoxSteeler said:

New UK uniforms. I'm not entirely thrilled by them. I think simpler is better. The court was repainted and there are a lot of arena updates in progress that I'm not allowed to post pictures of yet.

https://twitter.com/UKequipment/status/776052980579704832/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

image.jpeg

I am sick of the checkerboard like a LOT of UK fans and if the Rupp Floor has a checkerboard pattern there may be a riot! 

spacer.png

I guess it's unpopular for UK fans to like the checkerboard....still love it. And I like these unis too. It won't matter anyway. Nike will come up with some new design or new uniform by tournament time and they won't even wear the checkerboard. 

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Like Michigan State and Kentucky (the only Nike Elite schools to release jersey pics), Duke is moving to the same Vapor system as the Olympic jerseys.  Only apparent changes are a completely white waistband (the lines do not extend over it, which they had since 08-09) with the Iron Duke D added back on the middle after a 1 year absence.  Also, as we saw with the Pitt rebrand, ACC Basketball patches now on the front instead of the ACC logo patch on the back.

The last two NCSU Made In March uniforms have featured a light gray in place of white, and that light gray might be making an appearance during the regular season.

Spoiler

CrxbCmfWIAE129D.jpg:large

Spoiler

Crxd8d9W8AAimvd.jpg

I can't imagine a light gray uniform replacing the home white for an entire season, so I am going to assume they chose to shoot their promos in these new alternates. What that means for the full set, I don't know. The shorts logo, while big, isn't totally blown up like we've seen with past Adidas efforts. Also, the old Cincy Bearcat clawmarks make an appearance on the right side of the shorts. They're honestly my only gripe with these, so I hope they're just on these alternates and will be left off the White and Red versions. Hopefully we'll find out soon enough.

2 hours ago, frosty06306 said:

The last two NCSU Made In March uniforms have featured a light gray in place of white, and that light gray might be making an appearance during the regular season.

Hide contents

CrxbCmfWIAE129D.jpg:large

Hide contents

Crxd8d9W8AAimvd.jpg

I can't imagine a light gray uniform replacing the home white for an entire season, so I am going to assume they chose to shoot their promos in these new alternates. What that means for the full set, I don't know. The shorts logo, while big, isn't totally blown up like we've seen with past Adidas efforts. Also, the old Cincy Bearcat clawmarks make an appearance on the right side of the shorts. They're honestly my only gripe with these, so I hope they're just on these alternates and will be left off the White and Red versions. Hopefully we'll find out soon enough.

Those are white dude...

Archived