NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

TVIXX

4 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon going with their apple greens at home tonight, likely because Valparaiso is wearing their yellow away uniforms.  Main difference these have from the retail versions are the O on the waistband and the black stripe going up the sides of the shorts and jerseys.  Kinda odd that those two versions differ so much from one another.

Cxf-EaaVIAEznLM.jpg

I believe the stripe is actually forest green, but I agree that the discrepancies between these and the retail version is odd. Still wouldn't shock me if they had two separate green sets, though.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I don't even recognize Marquette anymore; those uniforms are a joke.

I think these would look a lot better if they would have kept the same block side panels as they had on the last set.  This new template isn't helping matters either. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Oregon is debuting a second new yellow set today against Alabama. This one features green trim and "Fighting Ducks" as the wordmark. This set also doesn't feature the wings on the shorts.

They actually look pretty good but I think they'd be even better with the wings on them.  Hopefully they'll be getting another white set that actually has green and/or yellow on them.

15493422_10154858154089706_8871247353276

In addition to Duke releasing a new white Vapor version of its 2014 and 2015 fauxbacks (Vapor system plus Nike Platinum Elite medallion on neckline and "D" on waistband now) worn against Michigan State and Florida, there is an updated blue version as well it appears:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzgHNI4XcAI1T30.jpg:large

So, Duke has at least 3 white, 3 to 4 blue and one black uniform, plus the annual one offs that will show up in February.

Archived