NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

TVIXX

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Still not a fan of centered chest logos, which is why I this uniform and their white/silver alt are my least favorites of the year.

I agree, although at the very least it's not the worst chest logo/wordmark they've used on a basketball uniform:

IMG_2865.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Just now, bri1275 said:

I know these aren't new but Kansas should just go ahead and make these the primary home uniforms. 

IMG_0499.JPG

It's better than anything they've had with the Trajan font, but the circus font is still better.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

24 minutes ago, BigDmo said:

Well I must say, I was wrong about these unis. They looked so much better on players and in person. The pregame blacklight intros was pretty cool too.

17.02.16.emg_.an_.mbball.vs_.utah-3-750x

17.02.16.emg_.an_.mbball.vs_.utah-7-750x

p.php?a=WkBRUSI7Pz1uemwuJz0zJzszJiswMjou

We're both obviously biased as Oregon fans but I'd have to agree with you. I thought they looked pretty dang good, especially in person and during pregame intros. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, bri1275 said:

With conference tournaments starting this week I'm surprised we haven't seen the adidas March Madness uniforms yet. While usually atrocious, last year's crop was pretty clean and conservative for the most part. 

KU's blue March Madness set has leaked, but I've yet to see any others.

IMG_2996.PNGIMG_2997.PNG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 2/16/2017 at 2:43 PM, bri1275 said:

I know these aren't new but Kansas should just go ahead and make these the primary home uniforms. 

IMG_0499.JPG

These are some of the best college basketball uniforms ever, IMO. They have the perfect balance of red and blue, and the off white is both classic and distinctive. Absolute beauties, and yes, I do with they were made the primaries.

^^
In some cases (particularly Nebraska, but maybe also Kansas and Louisville) the shorts seem darker than the jersey.  I am sure that's more about the photo than the actual uniform, though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Pretty nice by Adidas...are they perfect?  Nah.  But not bad.  The candy stripes on Indiana's shorts are pretty clever.

The shoes for nearly every team shown are pretty cool.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived