NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

TVIXX

11 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Looks like this came out a few months ago, but it slipped by me.  Perhaps it slipped by others.  What do yall think about the 2018 Final Four logo?  I gotta say I think it looks sharp

2018%20Final%20Four%20FC%20Logo.png

That will be the 80th Final 4. why don't they include that in the logo? I only remember one for 50 and then a few years later where it was the 100 yrs of basketball. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

That will be the 80th Final 4. why don't they include that in the logo? I only remember one for 50 and then a few years later where it was the 100 yrs of basketball. 

Probably because the 80th is not one of the major milestone anniversaries people celebrate.

19 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

...and then wore BFBS uniforms. Teams that have navy as a school color shouldn't do that...except Butler, I guess.

It's been an unfortunate thing for KSU. None of our uniforms match either. Not sure how that started or became a thing. 

3 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

Arizona 's white with gray gradient unis are terrible. They've had great unis for years. 

Arizona's entire set of gradient uniforms are just awful.  They should never have attempted to do a Tequila Sunrise-esque complete set.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:21 AM, VDizzle12 said:

So does Duke have the most patches of any team in the tourney? This drove me insane last night.

655393618.jpg

Too many patches? I don't see the problem here.

Image result for tony stewart

*once killed a guy

6uXNWAo.png

12 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Arizona's entire set of gradient uniforms are just awful.  They should never have attempted to do a Tequila Sunrise-esque complete set.

Couldn't agree more. Frankly I felt like their last set was nearly perfect, and a fantastic mix between modern and classic. They could've easily found a way to adapt and update it to fit Nike's newest template rather than going all in on the gradient nonsense.

IMG_3203.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

10 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Couldn't agree more. Frankly I felt like their last set was nearly perfect, and a fantastic mix between modern and classic. They could've easily found a way to adapt and update it to fit Nike's newest template rather than going all in on the gradient nonsense.

IMG_3203.JPG

I think if Arizona really wanted to do their sunrise gradient, they should have limited it to the side-panels, not the entire body of the shorts and jerseys.

16 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

I actually love Arizona's uniforms and the only change I'd make would be for a navy to white fade on the home. I will stand by this take.

Well since they just got knocked out last night, I'll guess we'll have to wait a while to see if they make any changes.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 3/24/2017 at 2:10 AM, upperV03 said:

IMG_3203.JPG

when I think Arizona basketball, this is what I remember. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

21 minutes ago, jeremyb said:

Anybody have any idea what the final four match ups will look?

North Carolina vs. Oregon will look like this:

IMG_3259.thumb.JPG.8c55777d3845c1cb05e1d4cd4a1be5eb.JPGIMG_3261.thumb.JPG.f739fd5bb0109373157f3aa8fb634155.JPG

I'd suspect South Carolina will stick with the black alts to make Gonzaga vs. SC look like this:

IMG_3262.JPG.821995098fa2905c17608b4bbd2c0c1f.JPGIMG_3263.thumb.JPG.1f509dfe23bf002dad8a37eccb55633c.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 3/24/2017 at 0:10 AM, upperV03 said:

IMG_3203.JPG

So from what I heard from Arizona, is that those uniforms were only a 2 year deal to honor some type of anniversary for the championship team, even though this season was the 20 year mark. The uniforms above were never meant to last which is such a shame.

a2BRS8U.png

Archived