NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

TVIXX

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BlackBolt3 said:

Not sure what Wake is doing with their uniforms, but it's something!

The Deacons uni is pretty good, though kinda generic.  Hate the WF on the front of the awawys.  Are they also using two different golds?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The blacks are an abomination.

I'd like the yellows a lot more if the "Mountaineers" script matched the one in the block A.

Personally, I'd like for App to go back to the set they wore when I was up there...just lose the Yosef head and replace with the block A:

Asu_brand

Photo detail

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

10 hours ago, rsaline said:

This screen-printing nonsense is getting out of hand.

It's sublimation, so the inks are all in the fabric.

Can we run those shorts through the wash first to get rid of the wrinkles?

10 hours ago, rroy0824 said:

Michigan is unveiling their new uniforms on the September 30.  The image in the Facebook post makes it look like they are going back to the Fab Five uniforms.  Hopefully they stay true to them and don't screw it up somehow.

14364712_1078095502239552_10519455404433

That NOB looks ridiculous.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 9/14/2016 at 11:02 AM, SoxSteeler said:

New UK uniforms. I'm not entirely thrilled by them. I think simpler is better. The court was repainted and there are a lot of arena updates in progress that I'm not allowed to post pictures of yet.

https://twitter.com/UKequipment/status/776052980579704832/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

image.jpeg

In a vacuum I think that this is a nice looking set, but it infuriates me that Kentucky is trying to claim the checkerboard pattern all of a sudden when its been a staple of a rival's identity for years. 

spacer.png

Archived