Sign in to follow this  
TVIXX

NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

buckeye    211

Ohio State has moved to the new template from Nike, not much has changed other than that. Does look like the sides of the torso no longer have stripes running down them, only the shoulders and shorts.

Ctimy_7WYAAP0ZT.jpg

MJWalker45    935
On 9/27/2016 at 4:55 PM, pscf3 said:

Forgot to post this earlier, but the Adidas throwbacks reminded me.  Mississippi State has new uniforms and a new court design for the upcoming season.

http://www.hailstateunis.com/2016-17-basketball-season/bulldogs-refresh-basketball-uniforms-for-2016-17-season

pictures_orig.png

These would look better if the trim ran all the way around the seams. 

dont care    1,439
1 hour ago, buckeye said:

Ohio State has moved to the new template from Nike, not much has changed other than that. Does look like the sides of the torso no longer have stripes running down them, only the shoulders and shorts.

Ctimy_7WYAAP0ZT.jpg

That is an amazing jersey. Side panels on the jersey are the only thing I'd add to them.

RyanMcD29    309

Syracuse sticking to what they have but it looks like there's a new patch on the jerseys for some reason or another

CtjF4I4VIAArGrm.jpg

mjd77    521

Is it me or are the shorts finally starting to get shorter and less baggy again?  They've gotten ridiculously long the last few years and I've noticed a lot of players actually folding down the waistband and pulling them up a little higher to get them to come above the knees.

upperV03    1,912
1 hour ago, JPDesign said:

I really hate Nike's new tank top-looking jersey cut.

I agree but other than that Michigan and Jordan/Nike hit it out of the park with these. So iconic and beautiful.

Chilton92    27
On 9/27/2016 at 4:23 PM, henburg said:

In a vacuum I think that this is a nice looking set, but it infuriates me that Kentucky is trying to claim the checkerboard pattern all of a sudden when its been a staple of a rival's identity for years. 

I'm kinda torn, to be honest. Not sure whether to blame Nike for the Secretariat "homage" or Kentucky for not realizing that using a design from a rival team might not have been the best decision.

frosty06306    70

Need to see how the names look on those Michigan uniforms, that preview image has me fearing they'll ruin the look - hope not, because those are perfect.

NC State White's

Ctk1CLnUMAAjrAb.jpg:large

Previous photos taken a few weeks ago, and posted itt were in grey.

Spoiler

CsfadCTWcAAoAUr.jpg:large

WSU151    2,274
13 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Now official:

IMG_2255.JPG

Is it me or do those shorts look like a bad pair of briefs with the elastic completely ruined and stretched all the way out...?  The baconing is kinda weird on the mannequin.

Conrad.    765
5 hours ago, JPDesign said:

I really hate Nike's new tank top-looking jersey cut.

i have a feeling that the tank-cut will make it on to the 2017-18 NBA unis too. could be problematic. i especially don't like the back of the uni. looks to be uncomfortable.

mjd77    521

If the back of that template is really that narrow, long last names may be a problem.  Looks like you have room for 8 letters.

rickyISking    809

I think Nike creates a different template for the NBA, like they did for the NFL.

I would like to see how Giannis Antetekounmpo's name looks on those jerseys.