NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

TVIXX

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/27/2016 at 4:55 PM, pscf3 said:

Forgot to post this earlier, but the Adidas throwbacks reminded me.  Mississippi State has new uniforms and a new court design for the upcoming season.

http://www.hailstateunis.com/2016-17-basketball-season/bulldogs-refresh-basketball-uniforms-for-2016-17-season

pictures_orig.png

These would look better if the trim ran all the way around the seams. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, buckeye said:

Ohio State has moved to the new template from Nike, not much has changed other than that. Does look like the sides of the torso no longer have stripes running down them, only the shoulders and shorts.

Ctimy_7WYAAP0ZT.jpg

That is an amazing jersey. Side panels on the jersey are the only thing I'd add to them.

Is it me or are the shorts finally starting to get shorter and less baggy again?  They've gotten ridiculously long the last few years and I've noticed a lot of players actually folding down the waistband and pulling them up a little higher to get them to come above the knees.

On 9/27/2016 at 4:23 PM, henburg said:

In a vacuum I think that this is a nice looking set, but it infuriates me that Kentucky is trying to claim the checkerboard pattern all of a sudden when its been a staple of a rival's identity for years. 

I'm kinda torn, to be honest. Not sure whether to blame Nike for the Secretariat "homage" or Kentucky for not realizing that using a design from a rival team might not have been the best decision.

13 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Now official:

IMG_2255.JPG

Is it me or do those shorts look like a bad pair of briefs with the elastic completely ruined and stretched all the way out...?  The baconing is kinda weird on the mannequin.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived