2016-17 CHL uniform/logo thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2016 at 10:04 PM, A_J_H said:

So the Bulldogs are wearing the Pens knockoffs while pulling the Bruins with gold socks. Very original Hamilton, good grief.

But those aren't actually Bruins socks, those look just like the sleeves. So all of the people who complain about the Penguins' "mismatched" socks should really be fans of those.

Also, what is going on with their home jerseys? That's some ridiculous abuse of that template.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:34 AM, simpsonsimard said:

When you look at the collar and at the bottom of the new Remparts' jersey, you can see that it's not an Edge Template... Is CCM looking to lose the Egde style in a near future?

211C5365-683x1024.jpg

No, most of the time it's SP Apparel that provides the specialty jerseys, on non-edge cut templates. Because of the Adidas owned CCM/Reebok brand has exclusive rights to supply unis for CHL, the CCM/Reebok logo must be featured on uniforms in place of SP Apparel logo.

9 hours ago, Luke_Groundrunner said:

No, most of the time it's SP Apparel that provides the specialty jerseys, on non-edge cut templates. Because of the Adidas owned CCM/Reebok brand has exclusive rights to supply unis for CHL, the CCM/Reebok logo must be featured on uniforms in place of SP Apparel logo.

Ok, but Baie-Comeau's 20th anniversary jersey is an Edge, so was Rimouski's jersey two years ago...

12 hours ago, simpsonsimard said:

Ok, but Baie-Comeau's 20th anniversary jersey is an Edge, so was Rimouski's jersey two years ago...

As far as I know, teams have the option to do an Edge style jersey or go complete custom with Catstich, they are the main manufacturer of the specialty jerseys worn in the CHL. 

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:32 PM, nash61 said:

Better look at Bulldogs' new shoulder logo (ignore the text at the top)

B822684437Z.1_20160830221402_000_GC71NPQE1.1_Gallery.jpg

I was able to get an svg. file of that logo from the team, and added to the site a few weeks ago. http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/570597032017/Hamilton_Bulldogs/2017/Alternate_Logo

2 hours ago, chrysleraspen08 said:

Also, I know this happened a while ago, but I'm surprised nobody posted a photo of the Niagara Ice Dogs Pride Jersey:

Cvj0euaWEAAWdpd.jpg

Good cause or not, those jerseys are HIDEOUS. It's like Windows 95 come back to life.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived