Lights Out's NHL: Golden Knights, Capitals, and Jets Winter Classic (p. 5)

Lights Out

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colorado: Not so sure about the logo and all the white on the home. The idea is good, but there's some room for improvement.

Florida: I get that everybody loves that logo, and I do too, but I think the primary they're using now is better. The leaping panther should stay for the alternate, and the chest stripe should stay on the home/road too, imo. Also, the placement of the sleeve patches and numbers on the arms should be swapped.

Pittsburgh. Not sure Robo-Penguin is the best here, but it still works great. No complaints.

Overall: I love the template and the execution, but I also think the alternate jerseys need to be more creative, rather than re-colored versions of the home/away.

Colorado has too much going on in my opinion.

Panthers are great, love that alternate.

Penguins are... well my team just so happens to be playing them right now so I can't really say anything positive about that team for the moment.

18 hours ago, Morgo said:

That Penguins concept is a thing of beauty.  My only recommendation would be to use the skating penguin on the yellow alternate.

I agree, especially since robo penguin's yellow triangle portion gets drowned out on the third.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I like the logo. It's modern and simplistic.

The jerseys have a good idea behind them, but it just doesn't feel right. I don't think the font goes with it, and the actual design isn't that good.

That's not to say there isn't potential here, though. I feel like the design could work, I just don't know what would make it happen.

7 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

I like the logo. It's modern and simplistic.

The jerseys have a good idea behind them, but it just doesn't feel right. I don't think the font goes with it, and the actual design isn't that good.

That's not to say there isn't potential here, though. I feel like the design could work, I just don't know what would make it happen.

I actually think the opposite. I dislike the logo, but I very much like the uniforms.

8 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Canucks: Color scheme is awful. I just don't like seeing the Nucks in anything but green and blue. The designs are good, but the colors just need fixing. The alternate, however, I do like. Colors and all.

Yup. Try recolouring the pattern to blue and green, because it's a really original one that works!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived